asukicco @ 3/1/2015 19:35 commented on Infiltration Game Mockup

Awesome pixelling, colors and atmosphere! Must have taken you some time.

asukicco @ 3/1/2015 10:08 commented on Orichalcum collage

@slym: Thank you! Too kind.

asukicco @ 2/24/2015 11:54 commented on Orichalcum collage

Thanks! :D

asukicco @ 2/24/2015 10:50 commented on Asu portrait

@Friend: Thank you!

asukicco @ 2/24/2015 10:33 commented on HK Alley

I love this and I loved the other street piece too! Very detailed.

asukicco @ 2/24/2015 10:31 commented on Platform tiles

Awesome stuff, the terrain is very intersting but I dont' think this "cluster" shading works that great for the sky as much as it does for the dirt.

asukicco @ 2/23/2015 19:08 commented on Sayako Tiles

Very detailed tileset! I second CELS, a little mockup might be interesting.

asukicco @ 2/22/2015 19:42 commented on Year of Goat

Awesome!

Love the color palette!

asukicco @ 2/22/2015 19:39 commented on Orichalcum collage

@MasterSky: Thank you! :D

asukicco @ 2/22/2015 13:17 commented on Samantha Beach Session

I really dig your abstract way of shading, overall it shows you put a lot of effort into this!
However I think there're problems relative to body proportions and anatomy in general. For example, I find her forehead to be too short, and the head could be bigger, right now there's no room for more detailed and proportioned facial features.

It's a lot better than your previous work and this is great! If you head to the forums many people could help you out, it's an awesome place to learn about everything art related, not necessarily pixelart related.

asukicco @ 9/25/2013 09:30 commented on Happy birthday Yello!

@EdJr: Added some colors for the AA.

asukicco @ 9/25/2013 09:28 commented on Happy birthday Yello!

@jeremy: Thanks for pointing that out, I made some edit, AAed everything (now the white bg serves a better purpose) and removed the orange from the AA. What do you think?

@everyone: Thanks! The haircut is "half-shaved haircut" or something along the line.

asukicco @ 9/24/2013 12:49 commented on Happy birthday Yello!

@A2J2TIWARI: You mean the stain-like shading? No particolar reason, just liked it. ;)

@w4rlock: Thank you!

asukicco @ 9/24/2013 11:17 commented on The Dancing Dood

I absolutely love this!

asukicco @ 2/12/2013 07:25 commented on Jontron & Jacques

Love that spin on "DOWN", very reminescent of his show.

asukicco @ 12/29/2012 19:34 commented on Chasm - Tavern

Gorgeous details man! But I think the sprite isn't so remarkable when compared with the rest.

asukicco @ 12/20/2012 06:03 commented on 4bit Faces

I spent a lot of time just staring at these! Superb!

asukicco @ 10/14/2012 09:35 commented on Big Bird

Don't know if you guys are interested in this, but the whole mission and live stream are pretty amazing! http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/

asukicco @ 3/26/2012 02:31 commented on Isometric Tiles

Superb artwork! You know, slym, your palette sometimes reminds me of x-pro.

asukicco @ 1/12/2012 09:26 commented on OutRun trip 2009~2012

@manupix: Thanks for the c&c, very much appreciated and I need a lot of it.

I'm taking notes about the light source and casted shadow, I'll probably plan it before doing any colouring. How stupid of me! :P

Always had problem with the green/brown palettes (an issue I probably solved in this more recent piece - what do you think?) so thanks for pointing that out :)

The horizont is just a stylistic choice, thought it might be more dynamic (ironically the car which is moving is not dynamic at all!)

Thanks again! Love your always detailed criticism.

asukicco @ 1/12/2012 09:18 commented on OutRun trip 2009~2012

To everyone: thanks! I completed this piece just for the sake of completing it, didn't want it sitting on my hd anymore.

Regarding the overdithering issue, it's true. All this dithering is probably killing the piece. Dithering is also not my favourite technique at all, thus I learned a lot from doing this piece. I'm starting to think the large amount of colours is due to the need of smoothing out all this dithering surfaces, I'm sorry for that :(

asukicco @ 11/14/2011 11:49 commented on Jer3My

I'm really impressed by this! : D

asukicco @ 9/26/2011 04:34 commented on WC - A Breath in the Forest of Life

8/8, your texturing is superb!

asukicco @ 9/26/2011 04:31 commented on DEV WEAPONS - Code Dept.

Speechless, so much to learn from your AA.

asukicco @ 9/18/2011 03:38 commented on Pixel Dumpnator

Very glad I clicked you! : D

Those potions are gorgeous. I really like the way you shade stuff.