greenraven @ 1/5/2017 10:21 commented on Eminem Totem

May I just say that I approve of this theme very much!

greenraven @ 12/28/2016 19:41 commented on Big Bird

So my weird little life just keeps getting weirder... anyone who's been robbed recently raise your hand...

*raises hand*

Our entire house got cleaned out by a bunch of Mexicans. That's not the weird part. The weird part is that they were sent by the bank.

I hate my life.

greenraven @ 12/24/2016 15:12 commented on Big Bird

*raises both*

greenraven @ 12/22/2016 19:43 commented on Big Bird

Already thought of that, piano wire adorned with razor blades.

So... I'm still here. Or am I? I am the ghost of teh interwebs in the machine. WoOoOo...

The cycle of depression and poverty continues...

The medical bills are piling up and I have no income, worse than that we're in debt. My dad's an alcoholic and my brother is a college dropout. Bills as far as the eye can see.

Just so very tired of it all peeps.

Meh, bah humbug.

I kinda wanna say something positive but I'm drawing blanks.

So I'll just say PENIS cuz it seems like the perfectly sane thing to say.

greenraven @ 12/18/2016 10:12 commented on Big Bird

I guess it's that time again when I make the chatterbox all weird and awkward again. Sorry in advance.

Anyone google suicide methods lately?

Quick and painless is how I wanna do this. An overdose of sleeping pills seems like the most practical way to go.

Hanging yourself is a "popular" way but you'd be surprised how surprisingly difficult it'd be to hang yourself. Also it says it usually only takes 5 to 10 seconds, but for me that feels like 5 to 10 seconds too long. Anyone ever vomit? Feels like an eternity doesn't it?

Also I messed with blades and cutting myself in the past, so I know from first hand experience that isn't much of an option either.

Funny story but I once tried to build a guillotine. It's one of those things you don't really think through. It's a whole giant commitment. It's swift and painless, yes, but gotta build the damn thing first.

Also anyone who may want to do something like get hit by a car or bus or whatever, don't do that either. Got in front of a truck once, all that happened was me flying back about 20 feet.

There's certain suicide methods that just aren't 100% guaranteed.

For those of you wondering this has been a lifelong affliction for me.

Funny story but I was cleaning out some old crap and I found that card. I've been fucked up in the head since 5th grade.

Suicidal thoughts are sometimes like a surge of water. Eventually you just can't hold up an entire dam with your bare hands.

I don't know why I keep ticking despite so many attempts to end it all.

Hopefully my suffering will end soon. I'm just so tired of everything.

Sorry for making things awkward again. I tried talking to jal in private but he must be busy (or just plain tired of my crap) because he didn't respond. And this is one of the few places I feel like I can call my home.

If you don't hear from me in 12 months make some sort of crayon oekaki day or something, kay? Love you all.

greenraven @ 12/17/2016 08:22 commented on Big Bird

One of many things that shouldn't exist. XD

greenraven @ 12/14/2016 05:59 commented on Big Bird

Clearly it's your fault for not making a quality game like this.

The indie scene is a mess right now because every 13 year old with basic programming skills and a hunger for money us pumping out their games. It's getting harder and harder to notice legit games.

At least Digital Homicide is now out of the picture.

greenraven @ 12/7/2016 15:55 commented on Big Bird

Thanks to my Hep C I can't drink even if I wanted to.

greenraven @ 12/7/2016 06:05 commented on Big Bird

Click here.

Alternatively if you're trying to use someone else's avatar they have to have it set to allow other's to use it.

greenraven @ 12/6/2016 14:10 commented on Big Bird

That's because no one wrote you any love letters. Some of us have hot wild flings out back.

Speaking of jal though, look veeeeeery carefully and you'll notice it...

What's everyone been up to as of late?

greenraven @ 11/28/2016 05:53 commented on a few Darkstalkers

Reminds me of the Gem Fighters art style.

greenraven @ 11/27/2016 05:57 commented on Big Bird

They're a bunch of self-righteous, opinionated, ignorant, close-minded, control freaks. There's two types of opinions in the world: Their opinion and the wrong opinion. If you don't agree with their opinion then your opinion is inherently wrong. They will also give you "advice" at all hours of the day whether you asked for it or not. And even when they TRY to say something nice it still comes off as an insult.

greenraven @ 11/24/2016 14:54 commented on Big Bird

Fuck Thanksgiving, annoying ass holiday you spend with people you can barely tolerate. Bah humbug.

I can't stand mom's side of the family, a bunch of sophisticated snobs that dole out nothing but backhanded compliments.

Dad's side of the family isn't any better, they're all religious zealots and everything is always about hayzues christopher our lord and saviour.

I said it before and I'm saying it again... Bah humbug!!!!!!!!

greenraven @ 11/18/2016 05:42 commented on Big Bird

Well... yes. They were supposed to be chocolate flavored but they don't always come out that way.

greenraven @ 11/16/2016 16:24 commented on Big Bird

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsiepop? The world may never know

In other news I've diagnosed with Hepatitis C. Hey jal...

greenraven @ 11/11/2016 14:37 commented on Big Bird

Modern gaming depresses the fuck out of me.

Anyone remember the days when you could buy a full game from start to finish? Someone fetch me a cane so I can angrily wave it in the air.

greenraven @ 11/9/2016 14:23 commented on Big Bird

Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

That picture of him with (his daughter?) is endearing. The only pics I've seen of him are his grumpy teenage years with his cigarettes and baseball cap. It's nice to see a smile on his face. :)

greenraven @ 11/9/2016 10:45 commented on Big Bird

Actually Trump is the least of our worries. The new vice president makes Dick Cheney look relatively sane. :\

greenraven @ 11/9/2016 06:17 commented on Trump: The Game

This isn't funny anymore.

greenraven @ 11/9/2016 05:44 commented on Big Bird

Well we're all screwed. Say what you will about Hillary but at least she's not a hateful bigot.

greenraven @ 10/13/2016 20:26 commented on Big Bird

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? That fixes it for me.

greenraven @ 10/8/2016 15:58 commented on Big Bird

Oh it's another what is and isn't pixel art debate, dandy, see you all in another 4 to 8 weeks.

greenraven @ 9/26/2016 09:38 commented on Big Bird

That's kinda nice but a little reduntant. I mean... we do have a chatroom. irc://irc.slashnet.org/pixeljoint

greenraven @ 9/18/2016 12:19 commented on Big Bird

Everyone shut up with whatever you were talking about because we just had a combo in the chatterbox!

greenraven @ 9/14/2016 08:24 commented on Big Bird

Either the mods cleaned up a troll-fest or RAVioli is having a psychotic breakdown talking to himself in the corner. XD