absinthelord @ 10/4/2009 10:55 commented on Chai Template

The back leg is further away than the front leg, therefore it looks a bit shorter. Sorry, I'm not seeing the flattened face, though. As for the movement, it is, after all, a limited 4-frame animation. Thanks for the comments!

absinthelord @ 11/21/2008 18:17 commented on Six Million Dollar Man: The Game
The space probe pixel art is actually mine. My name is Jeffrey Jene, and that was an old account I don't use anymore... I haven't in a long time. I didn't steal the art.

absinthelord @ 5/25/2008 15:58 commented on Building
This is a very nice design, but you are using too many unnecessary colors. Try to practice ways to keep your color count down. ( I know I had to with my early iso pieces)

absinthelord @ 1/18/2008 06:09 commented on Self Portrait
Very well done, and very pretty, BTW! I need to do a self portrait at some point (I think the one on the front of my magic website would work good), but I just haven't gotten around to it...

absinthelord @ 1/17/2008 04:04 commented on Lord Morpheus
Hmm, very good... I've been meaning to try Death for a while, maybe I'll do that next....

absinthelord @ 1/11/2008 14:20 commented on Skink Workshop.
Great work! Nice use of light and texture.

absinthelord @ 1/11/2008 07:44 commented on Stanley 1910
Excellent work. Great design, as well as highlighting and shading.

absinthelord @ 1/11/2008 06:00 commented on Destiny
It's amazing how much character and emotion you can get out of such a small piece.

absinthelord @ 1/11/2008 05:56 commented on 2 stop laundry shop
I love these little isometric rooms. One thing, I'd get rid of the black outlines, it seems to distract a bit.

absinthelord @ 1/9/2008 17:39 commented on Captain Exocet at Flaber Cove
Absolutely incredible. A great work!

absinthelord @ 1/9/2008 15:55 commented on Wolfenstein 2D
I like it! I actually am a big Castle Wolfenstein fan, dating back to the Apple II... I pixeled and programmed a top-down Wolfenstein game. You can get it for free at http://www.jeffreyjenemagic.com/webangelinteractive/webangel.htm under the Gamemaker section.

absinthelord @ 1/9/2008 15:51 commented on Simple Portrait
This is superb! I really need to practice portraits...

absinthelord @ 1/9/2008 05:55 commented on Train Tycoon logo mockup
My father is a model railroader, he'd love this.

absinthelord @ 1/9/2008 05:53 commented on CA Hellfire - Characters Line
These are great looking sprites. I'd love to see some animations!

absinthelord @ 1/8/2008 16:34 commented on Fire Emblem style officer person
I think this is working out quite well.... I love the texture on the hair.

absinthelord @ 1/8/2008 16:32 commented on Teh Kr0nikl3z 0f n00b: Ep 1 - 4 Collection
Very cute!

absinthelord @ 1/8/2008 16:30 commented on Mini T-Rex
This is one of those pieces that would benefit from an external black  outline, I think...

absinthelord @ 8/13/2007 13:49 commented on Lady in a red dress
car wreck. :D

actually that's not supposed to be like that... I need to fix it.

absinthelord @ 8/7/2007 21:52 commented on The Cave
What a great little piece!

absinthelord @ 7/30/2007 22:22 commented on Steve Austin
You can never have too much body movement.

absinthelord @ 7/30/2007 22:21 commented on Steve Austin
actually, I'm bummed... I just realized that there is a frame missing that I didn't include in the gif! I wondered why it was a bit jerky.

absinthelord @ 7/30/2007 22:05 commented on Steve Austin
um, you sure you are looking at the right pic? That is definitely a run cycle, not a jump.