rocifier @ 4/12/2016 01:27 commented on wash

This is random but I really like it, haha

rocifier @ 4/12/2016 00:14 commented on Machine City

Aw you kept the focus on the bike. Still, beautiful piece.

rocifier @ 4/10/2016 11:47 commented on Duelyst Sprite - Ki Beholder

Not bad. I think for the anticipation of the discharge thats where you could make his arms lift up much more. Right now im only seeing the arms raise slightly near the end of the charging but then suddenly slam together. With that kind of powerful muscle movement you should exaggerate the anticipation section more.

rocifier @ 4/8/2016 17:57 commented on Ghost

Oh damn! Must have missed that part. Haha.

rocifier @ 4/6/2016 03:34 commented on BabeAnoid Collage

If you finished this I would buy an amiga just to play it.

rocifier @ 4/6/2016 03:18 commented on Lone Matthews

Damn this is awesome. I can see the sid mier influence shining through, yet it is wonderfully unique and captivating. Agreed on the anatomy critiques but it's not a deal breaker here - however it may be stopping a great piece from becoming the greatest.

rocifier @ 4/3/2016 01:52 commented on dead end

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. biggest jaw drop ever when I found this page. How is this not in the hall of fame??

rocifier @ 4/2/2016 19:01 commented on Zombloodvomit

Fooled me!

rocifier @ 4/2/2016 18:50 commented on Krusty's Fun House II mock up

Yeah you are right Paddy. I started off copying the bricks to get a handle on his style, but never found the time to go back and revise them to something more relevant. I figured they were barely passable since Snake's curb stones in Chip & Dale 3 are similar to the stones on the castle in wario land, but now that I think about it they are different enough to be unique. If I continue it after the challenge, I would probably add steel floor with stage lights or something. I'd also add colours just for the rat. I will probably revise and update this piece, because I quite like it.

rocifier @ 4/2/2016 03:09 commented on Cat Walking

Damn this is cool, but the timing of the legs is out of sync. See example: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zBYprlNzdfc/TtcBDh3Z6cI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/40V-RdeGgb0/s1600/keyposes.jpg

rocifier @ 3/28/2016 21:42 commented on Devil's cave

It's a good start but it feels too simple and unfinished. Perhaps add an enemy. Also there are some issues with the background pillars having the same value as the foreground. They should probably be lighter as they recede into the distance. The pillars also lack elegant design, and just seem a bit random and blobby instead of being something structural.

rocifier @ 3/28/2016 16:48 commented on Breath of Fire 7

You understanding of form is incredible dude. Love this whole piece.