Ima B. Strong @ 9/7/2016 19:51 commented on Assets: Before and After

Nice redesigns, but depending on what the coin / bag of money is for, it should probabably revert back to a more detailed coin, but talking pixelart: the improvements have been great, and keep up the good work.

Ima B. Strong @ 9/7/2016 19:47 commented on What a View!

Looks a little unfinished in some areas, unfortunately.

Ima B. Strong @ 9/7/2016 19:45 commented on Filthiest show on Youtube

hehe

Ima B. Strong @ 6/6/2016 21:07 commented on Spinning girl loop

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm aware of this and the problems, not sure how all this happened, but some how the skirt just shrinks and has a slightly irregular change giving the unintentional illusion of faster rotation, and I pretty much f*ed the hair for 2-3 frames ultimatley ruining it all as of hair. But thanks :)

Ima B. Strong @ 5/13/2016 18:09 commented on Rowlet

The shadow is a little odd, it looks almost as if it was a thick disk.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/12/2016 23:27 commented on Jellygirl

Damn it! Why does this have to look so cool! I think we now have our winner! =P

Ima B. Strong @ 5/12/2016 23:25 commented on Confused Mermaid

Nah, that's how all mer(men/maids) look

Ima B. Strong @ 5/12/2016 21:22 commented on M1ND FR33D00M

Th1s 1s gr8.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/12/2016 21:18 commented on [OC] Yang Xiao Long

A little snappy when taking off the hair tie. But other than that, great job!

Ima B. Strong @ 5/12/2016 17:44 commented on Galt's legacy

I'm not sure what I'm missing here, or how other's see it. But to my opinion, that does not look like a mermaid / merman to me.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/6/2016 23:07 commented on Golden Apple

I'm not really seeing it's golden feel. Perhaps those orangish red and the dark yellow shade colors should be more of a brown? I'm not sure.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/6/2016 22:41 commented on Train of thought

As cool as this looks, I'm sorry to say that this is not exactly a Joker "Sprite"

But despite that this looks really cool.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/6/2016 22:05 commented on Joker Sprite

Thanks

Ima B. Strong @ 5/6/2016 21:36 commented on Joker Sprite

He's still laughing. The only breakpoint of his laughing is the part with the gun and the bomb.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/6/2016 21:13 commented on Jok Nicholson

Honestly, if you were going to do this challenge, I thought that you were going use your usual amazing style from most of your other posts. But nope, something different came along looking just as gr8!

Ima B. Strong @ 5/6/2016 17:52 commented on Rushed

This looks really cool despite two things:

1: No pupils, but that gives her more of a gostly feel so this doesn't really matter much.

2: The Hair and horn just being one color a piece seems to not very well go with the style of everything else. It's like super cool detailed awesomeness turning to lineart in the same piece.

Despite that this is pretty good.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/6/2016 17:48 commented on Falcon - MUGEN character

Woah! This is super awesome. I love the fluency of the different moves. :)

Ima B. Strong @ 5/5/2016 21:10 commented on Why So Serious

Haha, great.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/5/2016 21:08 commented on glitch beer

Feels to be skipping missing a few frames or something. ~ I'm not quite feeling the glitchiness in some parts.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/5/2016 21:05 commented on Cephei The Star

Nice, one thing that I might say about it though is that the sun looks kind of dim. Could use some brighter colours and maybe an aura of glow around it.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/5/2016 15:45 commented on Scarecrow

I'm just going to take that as a compliment so..., thank you!

Ima B. Strong @ 5/4/2016 18:18 commented on staring dragon

Wow, like the sense of a cartoony effect on this piece.

Ima B. Strong @ 5/4/2016 18:16 commented on Mango Icon

¡Muy bien!

Ima B. Strong @ 5/4/2016 18:15 commented on Witchie

Woah, I like the cartoony effect on this

Ima B. Strong @ 5/3/2016 20:08 commented on Kodama

Looks a little lopsided, but despite that it looks pretty good.