ash @ 10/13/2007 14:58 commented on 1 bit Sunset
I suggest moving onto another hobby unless you get a brain transplant with someone who can pixel :P.

ash @ 10/13/2007 14:50 commented on Desk Wars - Rubber Trooper Large

Its eraser with legs lol!. Its better than your Arachnophobia, but it adds to the proof that you need to work hard for a year or two before posting again.

ash @ 10/13/2007 14:47 commented on Arachnophobia
If copy and paste was respected in this part of town, you would be the number 1 pixel artist here! Im gonna put it straight, it sucks.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:58 commented on Visitors
This is amazing for the palette size.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:30 commented on Profile
Its very nice but i think you should add the back of the head.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:27 commented on Random sea dream including eye and fish. and burning house of course.
This is an amazing piece of art, you should be proud of it.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:25 commented on vaporeon
I was just looking at your flareon. That and this are awesome pieces of art. Both these pieces are my favorite style, simple and effective.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:23 commented on Agent Smith
Its a really nice piece of art. Although It is matrix colours, it isnt matrix style. I cant really think how to make it more matrixy, sorry.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:20 commented on flareon
One of my faviorite styles, simple and effective. Shows you can make something with nothing (well a few colours :P)

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:18 commented on Foxy
It kinda looks like a rugby ball with a few bits sticking out. Its nicely shaded, it looks 3d, but it doesnt appeal to me. Sorry

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:15 commented on my Best tile
Wicked. Nicely shaded. Nice colours. I like it :)

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:13 commented on One bit tunnel
This is an excellent piece of work in my eyes. Its very simple, with little colours but the effect is amazing. This shows they could have done a bit more with mario.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:11 commented on Sofia's Owl.
Like said, the eyes are very hexagonal. I think they need reshaping. Its not bad, but its quite simple. A bit of tweaking. and it will be perfect. Also, the owl looks too much like its gonna cry

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:09 commented on Monster race
Very nice little character you got there xD. Nice shading and nice colours. Very good if you ask me.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:08 commented on Emoticons for depressives
Exactly what it says on the tin. Depressing. I dont like the colour scheme, but it fits its purpose. Not bad shading. Its pretty good.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:06 commented on sup
This is a really nice piece of work. Very simple colouring but very effective.

ash @ 6/23/2007 14:05 commented on My Avatar
Why did you post that on here? Its a waste of time if you ask me.

ash @ 2/23/2007 12:58 commented on Random "Plastic" Furniture

There pretty simple but they look ok  The block chair looks a bit tacky, but other than that, nice work. 7/10