EviLsEyE @ 7/26/2015 12:43 commented on Dancing snader

Thank you for the redesign! My fav feature is the responsiveness - finally it's possible to enjoy this site via mobile and tablet.

I just want to adress one little issue: the main menu works via "mouse over" - on a touchscreen it's not possible to navigate through the menu (e.g. "Gallery -> Weekly Challenge"), because the tap opens directly the top item (e.g. "Gallery"). As a workaround you can long tap the menu item, then tap "back" and select the desired menu item. But that's not really comfortable.

EviLsEyE @ 2/17/2015 12:15 commented on Nightcruiser

We're your friends. We're not like the others, man, really!

EviLsEyE @ 11/11/2014 11:11 commented on Bad Teeth

Unfortunately I don't have time to participate, but here are a few ideas :)

• Another Word
  • Moral Kombat
  • The Secret Of Money Island
  • Secret Of Man
  • Due (Dune)
  • Meal Of Honor
  • Rag (Rage)
  • Age (Rage)
  • Moopoly (Monopoly)

EviLsEyE @ 10/14/2014 10:41 commented on Stonehenge

Thank you very much, I appreciate that! :)

There's no hope: this piece has no chance against the others but nevertheless it was a lot of fun to push some pixels again ;)

EviLsEyE @ 8/9/2013 03:38 commented on Discovery of Elephant Flight

Is it possible that you forgot to mark the "submit for challenge" checkbox? I can't see your submission in the weekly challenge entries..

Actually it's one of my favorites ;)

EviLsEyE @ 6/30/2013 10:22 commented on Swirling energy

I like the style..

Reminds me of "Another World"

EviLsEyE @ 5/2/2013 00:40 commented on Gonzo & Duke

Thanks to both of you :)

EviLsEyE @ 4/28/2013 09:40 commented on I am your father

EviLsEyE @ 4/22/2013 12:33 commented on Tigra

Very nice challenge, hope I find some time to participate..

@MrBeast: The titles link to the specific articles and the most present you a cover shot..
Another possibility is to start an image search with his name :)

EviLsEyE @ 4/22/2013 01:47 commented on I am your father

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, I'm happy that you like this piece :)

As an big classic adventure fan I saw this weekly challenge as the best occasion to patricipate and inaugurate my account after 6 years of reading only ;)