ooshmaster @ 12/11/2012 19:16 commented on John 3:16

I've heard that too. I honestly like them both. I do think though you could work down fromt ten colors to five or six easy.

ooshmaster @ 12/8/2012 11:55 commented on Alice (and company)

holy dang. I'd love to see the second form animated. I'd hate to fight this thing. scary.

ooshmaster @ 5/19/2010 06:46 commented on Blakht the Alien Miniboss

what vertigo said

ooshmaster @ 5/16/2010 22:26 commented on Blowing the coop

hell yeah! this is awesome!

ooshmaster @ 5/16/2010 22:12 commented on Be My Companion

I think it looked better without the random shading patterns. I think this pallete works best for dark backgrounds, and I think a dark background would have worked much better for your piece.

ooshmaster @ 5/15/2010 09:56 commented on fly-rob

Well, he had been battling illness for a while I think, he was quite old (he had a great run!). Don't think he was producing much artwork anymore. Don't feel bad : )

ooshmaster @ 5/13/2010 18:28 commented on Thank you, genetic engineering!

ooshmaster @ 5/13/2010 17:52 commented on chicken of doom

my favorite so far.

ooshmaster @ 5/12/2010 21:38 commented on domo arrigato ms. roboto?

you should definitely revisit this piece and do the chrome desert reflections that sorayama was famous for. love the grid. reminds me of an old mac game called Spectre.

ooshmaster @ 5/10/2010 20:29 commented on We Do Chicken Right!!!

I think it reads fine. Hilarious entry!

ooshmaster @ 5/9/2010 21:01 commented on Saturn's Magical Dither Shower

the title made me laugh. nice job.

ooshmaster @ 5/7/2010 23:51 commented on 21st Century Foss

That is an awesome cover. It is also very likely that chris foss influenced the artist who made it. you should try to get your hands on a copy of his book, it's a great one.

ooshmaster @ 5/7/2010 15:13 commented on Bullet For My Valentine

you really should take it easy with the aa.

ooshmaster @ 5/7/2010 01:11 commented on 21st Century Foss

got it, thanks.

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 23:30 commented on 21st Century Foss

It is an amzing design, however I can't take credit for it. I'm still getting this pixel thing down, I hope in the near future to be pixeling my own glorious spaceships, hurtling through galaxies glinting in starlight! one day.

at least this was good practice and a fun challenge.

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 23:30 commented on 21st Century Foss

also, xellie, what does BG stand for?

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 23:26 commented on Challenge: Unpaletteable

incredible. only crit I can think of is her position. it seems sort of like she's putting her weight on one hip, but both her knees are kinda bent in a funny way, and it doesn't looks like she's leaning on her staff at all, in fact it looks kinda like she's holding it up. it actually looks sort of like she's trying to hunch down to fit in the frame

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 20:55 commented on RTS-44 girl

I have a problem with the transparencies, however it does seem that the rules have been much more felxible lately, so its no biggie I guess. The other part that bugs me is the cloud texture, although I do understand that this was for a contest with a deadline. But now that it's long gone I'd work on this piece again.

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 20:18 commented on 21st Century Foss

Not sure what I should change. any suggestions?

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 20:03 commented on 21st Century Foss

the background was super hard.

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 17:21 commented on Light through the willow

really dig the simplicity of this one. the tree is my favorite part.

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 16:46 commented on The Makers Logo

no problem!

ooshmaster @ 5/6/2010 12:40 commented on Life is road...

Really nice. reminds me a lot of one of my pieces, but your colors are beautiful. if you want my advice, I'd use less dithering, and experiment with higher contrast. Nonetheless, this is a lovely piece.

ooshmaster @ 5/5/2010 09:03 commented on Dino Piranha

feed me, seymour!

ooshmaster @ 5/3/2010 15:40 commented on 3-Heads are just better

the castle is the best part.