LCSkeleton @ 6/14/2018 20:31 commented on Rain

That's good to keep in mind. Thank you!

LCSkeleton @ 6/9/2018 17:03 commented on The Random Girl

The movement of the hair is a little fast but other than that this is really lovely!
You did a great job.

LCSkeleton @ 5/4/2018 11:32 commented on i flick my tail up and down

Very cute, I love the animation on the tail.

LCSkeleton @ 5/2/2018 17:56 commented on Star gazer

Thank you Vrine! I'm not shocked that it reminds you of the Warriors! I loved those books as a kid/pre-teen so I wouldn't supirsed if it has influence my art.

LCSkeleton @ 4/29/2018 20:28 commented on Mr. Saturn

Very cute and like the use of colour! :>

LCSkeleton @ 4/29/2018 20:27 commented on Mr.Saturns

Thank you!
Though you shouldn't be so hard on yourself and your art! It's great to learn from other artist and I'm very flattered that you like my Mr.Saturns so much! :>

LCSkeleton @ 4/29/2018 08:37 commented on RollingChair Morgana

You did a great job with the animation. Very nice!

LCSkeleton @ 4/28/2018 19:33 commented on Star gazer

Thank you!

LCSkeleton @ 4/20/2018 07:29 commented on Lucky white cat

Thank you!

LCSkeleton @ 3/24/2018 17:55 commented on Lucky black cat

Thank you very much!

LCSkeleton @ 8/3/2017 10:57 commented on Pikachu button

It's not a problem! :D

LCSkeleton @ 8/2/2017 19:53 commented on Pikachu button

Oh! I'm sorry I keep misunderstanding, sadly I do not know how to answer that question.

LCSkeleton @ 8/1/2017 17:17 commented on Pikachu button

300 DPI

Thank you very much! :D

LCSkeleton @ 8/1/2017 09:26 commented on Pikachu button

Oh! :0
Yes, though normally you are not going to sell something that small. But yes, if it is too small you wouldn't be able to read it as pixel art.
I know when I made my bookmarks the pixels were just the right size before looking like they were too hard to read. This pikachu is a big test  since this is my first time making a buton with pixel art.

LCSkeleton @ 7/31/2017 22:56 commented on Pikachu button

Of the button, no, since I am using a friend's button maker. But I do have some bookmarks that have my pixel art on it.
Yes, this does include the margins.
I find really the hardest thing about selling anying pixel art related is making it/resizing it to be pixel perfect and not saving it as a jpeg. (It is better to save it as a pdf or if you can a png but not every printing place takes png.)

Alright, cool, I will fix that in the morning since it is 2am here. Thank you very much!
EditL I fixed the AA, thank you for the critique.

LCSkeleton @ 2/11/2017 09:45 commented on Cupcat

Eishiya, Oh opps! But thank you very much. Your critique was really helpful!

LCSkeleton @ 1/27/2017 07:30 commented on VERY smol pino with incredibel tiny size

I love this piano, so smoll and cute! It looks impressive for something so small.

LCSkeleton @ 12/9/2016 12:12 commented on Winter's dog

Thank you very much!

LCSkeleton @ 12/6/2016 08:52 commented on FAIRYDOG

I love this!
If it makes you feel any better my fave pokemon is ducklett, no shame in liking snubbull.

LCSkeleton @ 6/19/2016 08:38 commented on Breath of Mother 3

I love Mother 3 and it is really nice seeing other's take on the game. Some of the dirhering does feel a little out of place, but mostly just on the walls.
Other than that I think this looks great and the babyshake and the postman feel like something from Mother 2 rather than Mother 3. (Which is not a bad thing. In fact it fits the area of New Pork a lot without getting into Spoilars )
The Wormtongue on the other hand feels like a Mother 3 enemey to me and could see poping up in the game!

LCSkeleton @ 6/17/2016 07:55 commented on Fountain

Thank you very much! Zelda has had some beautiful scenes so it felt like a no brainer to use it as inspiration for the challange. Plus it's a pretty nice style and fun to do, so I might try it more!

LCSkeleton @ 5/30/2016 21:11 commented on Baby Drak

Pretty hyped for this! I'm not sure if I have the time to enter but I look forward to seeing everyone's work.
(SU crossed my mind with this but I don't think it counts and I would rather push myself to do something else)

LCSkeleton @ 5/24/2016 10:49 commented on peep

These are all really well done and deserving for Aprils top pixel art! :>

LCSkeleton @ 5/12/2016 20:32 commented on Birds

I also love birds!
These are so cute, good job.

LCSkeleton @ 5/12/2016 14:12 commented on Sweets and Drinks

Cool, thank you very much!