This week's challenge comes from Gas 13
and is a study on showing pixelling steps and procedures. Its a 5 frame minimum step animation.
1. Use this template. (frame 1)
2. When you see something in the template, make the lineart. (frame 2)
3. Find the shapes and volumes and develop them. (frames 3 & 4)*
4. Refine and finished piece. (frame 5)
5. Canvas size is fixed but may be on transparent background.
6. Color palette is unlimited but must be shown in the animation.
7. Create the WIP animation (from the above frames), 5 frame minimum.
* You may make more than 2 frames on #3 as needed.
Link(s) for free/demo/shareware PC animation programs:
demo 30 days
limited demo, 20 uses only !!!!!
4: Gif construction
demo, looks easy
For MACsgif builder
100% free ;)
You may also try posting your frames in the challenge thread for another PJ member to animate for you once finished. If you do this please keep your frame count to a minimum. Ask for help and give yourself enough time and be patient (its a favor).
For a visual example of this challenge see the image shown in the page below:http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59238378/
The challenge thread
will have all the challenge updates. The thread is also a great place to post your WIPs.