Message Icon Topic: New Game Dev Team Post Reply Post New Topic
DLT_Chief
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote DLT_Chief Replybullet Topic: New Game Dev Team
    Posted: 09 November 2005 at 10:08pm

hey hey!!

For the past year and a half I have been waiting for a time at which my programming skills where good enough for me to finally put a Game Dev team together. I now feel comfortable with my programming skills and I am planning to put together Dev Team. I have close to 2 years of experince in C/C++ and I have made such cloned games as Tetris, Breakout and Asteroids. I have also built a 3D FPS in DarkBasic.

The team name is DLT or Dark Lightning, this is the first place I have gone to look for members so there currently are only 2 possibly 3 members, the second member being an artist/3d modeler, and the 3rd possible member being a story writer/game designer.

I am looking for anyone who is interested in joining, it doesnt matter how good you think you are or if you have a lot of experience, although I am not looking for a large amount of people, I dont want the team containing more people than is required, Id rather have a small organised team rather than an unorganised large team with a lot of skill and experince, the other thing that is a must is comitment, I have been a part of teams before which literally dissolved away because the comitment wasnt there.

There hasnt been any decision on a project yet, as it will be decided when the team is formed, but most likely will be something small to start with.

So if anyone has any questions or if you are interested at all send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

hey hey!!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version