Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [Paid] Tilemap/Sprites for Game Boy Game (Filled) Post Reply Post New Topic
esotericsean
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote esotericsean Replybullet Topic: [Paid] Tilemap/Sprites for Game Boy Game (Filled)
    Posted: 20 January 2022 at 5:32pm
Hello!

My name is Sean Duran (@esoteric_games on Instagram). I also go by esotericmods and esotericsean. I mod Game Boys and am making a Game Boy Color game called Nutmeg's Nut Quest. It's being developed solely by myself and distributed through Incube8games/Retromodding. I'm using GBDK and ZGB engine (no GBStudio), making all the pixel art by hand in Aseprite, music in MilkyTracker, and code in Visual Studio Code.

The game is currently already playable. Title screens, menu, cutscene, overworld, levels. But I only have World 1 completed (well, there's still a bit more to do on it, but it's 95% done). The game has 7 worlds, so I'll need 6 more tilesets for each world's overworld and levels plus some additional ones for boss fights. Also need more enemy sprites. I wanted to create all the assets myself, but the game is taking longer than expected so I'm considering outsourcing some of the work.

You'll need to be able to imitate my art style and create assets specifically for Game Boy Color (8x8 tiles, 3 colors for sprites/4 colors for background tiles) so hopefully you'll have some experience there. If not, that's okay. I can modify the assets to fit my needs. Some animation experience is helpful, but I can handle that if necessary too.

This is a paid project as I'll be selling the game eventually. Not interested in revenue sharing, just want to hire someone one time to create some assets and that's all. Let me know your rates. Looking to have all these assets created over the next month or two.

You can email me at sean@seanduran.com or send a response or message to me here on pixeljoint.

Sample image intentionally watermarked and compressed, but it should give you an idea of what I'm looking for:
IP IP Logged
esotericsean
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote esotericsean Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2022 at 5:23pm
Position filled, thank you!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version