Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [PAID] Portraits of classic RPG Characters Post Reply Post New Topic
Malefiz
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Malefiz Replybullet Topic: [PAID] Portraits of classic RPG Characters
    Posted: 26 February 2022 at 4:48am
Good morning from Germany,

I would like to get straight to the point, very German, I know.But I am looking for a pixel artist to help me with a NFT project within a DLT in Cryptospace. I know, many already react with rejection at the keyword NFT and I share this criticism (energy consumption, costs etc.) on most points as well. At least when it comes to the biggest players, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, and all networks or cryptos that are based on them.

Project Description
Anyway. My project should consist of a basic figure with several up to 10 layers and within them up to 5-7 individual traits

I'm thinking of portraits (half-length or three quarter) in half-profile of classic RPG characters (warrior, druid, ranger, wizard, rogue, bard etc.) and related equipment like hats, swords, knives and different backgrounds like a tavern, a forest, a magic tower etc..

I would prefer something in anime style but that is not crucial. The size of the canvas should be around 500px to 650px square.
I will gladly provide some expamles of what I have in mind but don't want to share some links from other websites (copyright and stuff)

If you are not familiar with the structure or how a NFT is built, I will of course answer any questions or clarify further details with you. This will undoubtedly have to happen when it comes to the detailed planning.

I hope I could arouse your first interest. And I would really like to ask you not to distance yourself from this project per se because you have read basically bad things about NFT on the Bitcoin or Ethereum chain in the past. The project I am interested in is not a blockchain, comes from Germany in a way and will contribute to my fullest conviction to counter the bad image of the above mentioned blockchains.

Payment:
There will be one. But since I am completely new in this profession and have no idea in which amount an adequate payment should be made, I hope to clarify this in direct conversation with interested artists.

If there are any further questions about the nature and scope of this project, I am always available and look forward to future discussions.

If you're interested and you prefer a direct conversation via mail please contact me under

evangelion-03@gmx.de

With kind regards
Kay

edit:
To fullfil the prerequisites by the admin team:
I don't have a company address.

IP IP Logged
Malefiz
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Malefiz Replybullet Posted: 10 March 2022 at 11:57am