Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: CLOSED Drakenier inspired action sidescroller game Post Reply Post New Topic
cachi01
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote cachi01 Replybullet Topic: CLOSED Drakenier inspired action sidescroller game
    Posted: 07 June 2022 at 12:07am
EDIT: We have found an artist. Thanks to everyone who sent their portfolios!

Hello! My name is Cachi Cordova, I'm an indie dev from Mexico. Our team consists so far of 7 people from around the world.

We're currently developing a 2D action game inspired by Blasphemous, Momodora and Drakengard.

We are currently looking for people to help us out long term with the following tasks:

-Environment Concept Artist [Your job would be creating mockups and help us conceptualize areas in the game]
-Tileset Artist [Creating 32 x 32 tiles]

We are also looking for a style similar to Momodora but this isn't really anything beyond a style idea.

We would like to work on a per commission basis if possible. So please send us your rates!

Here's a little bit of info about the team!

Programmer/Project Lead/Writer
Cachi Cordova (That's me!) I've beem programming games for 8 years now! I worked as a programmer for OMORI as well! here's my itch.io with all my previous work
https://cachi01.itch.io/

I also translate games on my free time sometimes!

Character pixel artist
Angel Cervantes (This is his facebook page!) He is our character pixel artist in charge of character animations and pixel design and has done work for Disney for a Wall-e and Lilo and Stitch pixel art shorts! Angel is also from mexico

Character Designer/Character concept artist
Alecarte (His twitter account) designs and brings our characters to life, he is from the United States.

Character Illustration/Design
Higu-shi is in charge of proposing changes to the original designs and of creating the final illustrations that will actually be in game. He is from colombia

Musician
Selhoa (His soundcloud!) composes the beautiful music our game will use. He is from France

Sound Effect Designer
SFNoodle (I actually dont have any of his social networks but we talk through discord lolol) he creates unique sound effects for the game. he is also from France

UI Designer
Smuthi666 is the UI Designer for our friends at Anther Circle (You can check their amazing work here) she is helping us out with UI stuff for this game! She is also from Mexico.

Thank your for taking your time reading this and I'm looking forward to working with y'all!

This game is in extremely early stages of development.

You can contact me via this forum post or through the following for more info:

EMAIL: cachin98@hotmail.com
DISCORD: cachi01#9245
IP IP Logged
DavidTippy
Seaman
Seaman

Quote DavidTippy Replybullet Posted: 07 June 2022 at 8:26am
Hey, I'm interested! Here's a link to my portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/davidtippy5

My rates are $25-$30/hour, so please get back to me at davidtippy@gmail.com or DavidTippy#8752 on Discord if that works with your budget and you're interested in working together!
IP IP Logged
JaxionDoesArt
Seaman
Seaman

Quote JaxionDoesArt Replybullet Posted: 07 June 2022 at 3:46pm
Hi, here's a link to my portfolio. https://www.artstation.com/jaxiondoesart

My rated range from around $12-$20 depending on what's required. I can work as both a tile set artist, and a concept artist as I have for several indie games. Please keep me posted.

My discord is JaxionDoesArt#7781 - My email is jaxion8001@gmail.com
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version