Diversions
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Diversions
Message Icon Topic: josh astorian(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Andster
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
bullet Topic: josh astorian
    Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:31pm
have any1 seen josh astorian...
He owes me some icon for a while now....and i heard he ripped some guys off,so if u guys see him let me know -.-

IP IP Logged
Larwick
Commander
Commander

bullet Posted: 21 September 2008 at 3:47am
I've sent you his email. If you didn't have it.
IP IP Logged
Da_Duke2000
Seaman
Seaman

bullet Posted: 23 September 2008 at 7:28pm
One of them was me. He eventually go back to me, and I did get my work in the end. I'm sorry to hear he still owes you work. I have not seen him on my MSN in nearly two months.

My personal opinion with him; is to get the finished product or a Work In Progress up front, and issue Payment second. No deposits, no advances. He is simply not in a stable financial situation (or wasn't the last time I spoke with him) to be trusted with your money before the work.

Again, goodluck.
IP IP Logged
homosapien
Seaman
Seaman

bullet Posted: 26 September 2008 at 10:12am

Yes, I've been going through some financial situations. I haven't had a computer for a few weeks because I've been having to live with a very derelict individual who got it stolen.

I always do the work thats asked of me. I'm sick of doing work for these low budget, independent projects and then when my workload starts piling up a little more than expected or I have a personal problem to take care of my name is immediately slandered on the forums.

And Andster, catch me online. We'll clear this up. Sorry for the delay.

Edited by homosapien - 26 September 2008 at 10:19am
IP IP Logged
pixelblink
Commander
Commander

bullet Posted: 26 September 2008 at 10:53am
you need not be pissed at the posters but, rather, be trying to make amends and clear your name in a positive way so your employers will understand. You've got a good amount of pissed off people that have been looking for you and this is not the first thread made in search of you.

Thank you for responding finally. I know it's hard to track down an internet cafe to contact those you've left behind

This thread is closed.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version