CHALLENGE: Isometric Dream House
If you were to build your (childhood) dream house, what would it look like? We are taking a nostalgic trip back to the Isocity days, and challenge you to create the isometric building of your dreams!
https://drububu.com/tutorial/#pixel-art-isometric - Here is a tutorial about how isometric projection works, in case you need a reminder.
Canvas Size - Max. 200x200
Colours - Max. 20 colors.
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - Optional.
Extra requirement - Must be in isometric projection!
- Participants have until this upcoming Sunday at midnight (12AM Pacific) to /pixels/submit_icons.asp'>submit their entry (strict). Don't forget to check the 'Submit to weekly challenge' checkbox.
- Only new pixels allowed.
- Open to all members.
- Posting WIPs in this thread or in new threads in the /forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=8'>WIP section is highly encouraged, but ONLY SUBMIT YOUR FINAL ART.
- Every Sunday at midnight (12AM Pacific) the previous week's entries are judged.
- Every week a new voting poll will be posted for previous week's entries.
- Winner announced the following week.
- Top three finishers will receive an award displayed in your PJ gallery profile for all to see and envy.
- Top finisher gets to call the following week's challenge...sweet.
- 'Participation' ribbons will be given for all who enter.
- No matter what happens you get challenged :)
CHALLENGE VOTING/pixels/poll.asp?id=1708' name='vote' target='_blank'>Vote now for your favorite pixelart in this week's challenge!
CHALLENGE AWARDSThe Isometric Dream House pixel art challenge is complete and we have three new champions. This week's challenge awards go to the following pieces:
/pixelart/133572.htm' target='_blank' class='winner1'>Japanese Isometric House by /p/89925.htm' target='_blank'>Rekkimaru
/pixelart/133587.htm' target='_blank' class='winner2'>Tree house by /p/153197.htm' target='_blank'>Maxiwell
/pixelart/133594.htm' target='_blank' class='winner3'>Little Cabin by /p/194560.htm' target='_blank'>LAC
Thanks so much to all who took the time to vote and participate in the challenge!