DekuBub @ 7/12/2016 20:03 commented on Damian Wayne

If you liked him in those, you definitely gotta read the Grant Morrison run starting with Batman and Son, it's a really incredible series of comics that renewed my faith in the bat

DekuBub @ 7/12/2016 15:48 commented on Damian Wayne

This is badass! Nicely pixeled and definitely a character who deserves WAAAAAYYYYY more love :) Well done dude!

DekuBub @ 7/10/2016 21:45 commented on smaller cross

Hey there! This is a cute little sprite but you might want to make sure you upload at 1x for the detail file as well - if you replace it with the one you used for the preview here it should be perfect. The + and - buttons on PJ posts let you zoom in and out without distorting the image in any way so there is no need to export at a higher pixel scale and it is probably going to get stuck in the queue if it's not at 1x. Keep up the good work :)

DekuBub @ 7/10/2016 17:17 commented on Runners

I did the same and was much less happy with my submission after adjusting it to fit the rules, I feel your pain brave warrior. If it's any consolation these look great you would've totally earned a vote from me, going the extra mile for run cycle and jump is a good deal of effort and very commendable

DekuBub @ 7/10/2016 14:19 commented on Cute birds

Lovely hue shifts, I like that little touch of reflected light on the underside of the wing

DekuBub @ 7/9/2016 22:11 commented on Rainy day

This piece has some beautiful hue shifting, well played sir! Your color theory is on point

DekuBub @ 7/9/2016 22:09 commented on Pixel compilation 2015-16

The hats are super cute! Nice compilation!

DekuBub @ 7/9/2016 22:06 commented on Rainbow crystal

I really dig the subtlety in your booby-lighting, nicely done!

DekuBub @ 7/3/2016 19:26 commented on Bramecia

Beautiful use of color! Nice work :)

DekuBub @ 7/3/2016 10:21 commented on Pokemon RedBlue Revamp

This is absolutely beautiful work, well done :)

DekuBub @ 7/3/2016 09:23 commented on Big Boss

Thank you! Can't believe that slipped my mind, good catch! I'll be sure to add that link under the description as well, it should also be noted that I also adjusted the value levels in the original to simplify shadows which aided greatly in isolating light while remaining within the color count restriction. Thanks again the feedback Mandrill! :)

DekuBub @ 7/2/2016 19:45 commented on Zebrafest

She's... happy? Because of the zebras.. If you mean the proportions I was experimenting with a more chibi-like style but it does look a little weird in hindsight

DekuBub @ 7/1/2016 12:17 commented on Zombified Grunt

Very nice work! You pulled a ton of depth and detail out of this for 4 colors, great job :)

DekuBub @ 6/28/2016 23:41 commented on Mina Ashido

Thanks! I definitely feel like I rushed the background to get the daily done, I might make another version for practice as I'm pretty happy with how the sprite itself came out :) I appreciate the feedback!

DekuBub @ 6/27/2016 06:21 commented on Splatoon GBA

Nicely done! This really evokes the feel of the game well and I could actually see GBA Splatoon being a pretty fun time :)

DekuBub @ 6/25/2016 15:56 commented on Yoga Hoser's Mockup

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! The canada doesn't even stop there, when I was analyzing the trailer to pull props from it I noticed the cereal is renamed "Cheeri-Eh's", "Pucky Charms" etc, they went all out haha

DekuBub @ 6/20/2016 20:44 commented on Picnic

This is adorable and very clean, great work :)

DekuBub @ 6/20/2016 20:40 commented on Mock-up

You've got a really nice atmosphere goin' on here, the whispy galactic texture in the background is awesome. Your dithering is on point

DekuBub @ 6/20/2016 17:54 commented on Pokemon Grill

Beautiful work as always :) I love the depth in the background!

DekuBub @ 6/18/2016 23:48 commented on Breath of Mother 3

This is an awesome concept, great work!

DekuBub @ 6/16/2016 21:59 commented on The Scientist

This is an iinsanely juicy and delicious animation and I really appreciate that you took the time to put together a tutorial! What a great human! Well done sir :)

DekuBub @ 6/15/2016 15:22 commented on Little Ann

Love the subtle dithering, this is beautifully executed

DekuBub @ 6/15/2016 03:53 commented on Totoro

DekuBub @ 6/12/2016 13:54 commented on Izuku Midoriya in costume

Thank you!

DekuBub @ 6/9/2016 15:35 commented on SpaceGirl

Beautifully animated, I really like the fluid motion in her hair :)