elend @ 10/29/2020 13:32 commented on Let's hunt some ghosts!

Oh my, biggest compliment I can make you is, that I saw the tiny little thumbnail and immediately thought "DarkfalzX!". Just gorgeous, love the palette, technique, light and basically everything.

elend @ 9/22/2020 22:32 commented on Never thought I'd See the Day

Damn, this is really, really nice. Well done.

elend @ 7/4/2020 01:01 commented on Entrance to the City

Gorgeous! Nice palette and very "dreamy" atmosphere. Wonderful.

elend @ 6/1/2020 20:53 commented on Random Sprite Dump 4

Gorgeous art. Very well done. Love all those details and the color palettes. Now I want a Soul Reaver 2D demake. T_T

elend @ 2/21/2020 18:51 commented on ZID Graffiti

Hah thx, Mermaid. That was a long time ago, when I dabbled in Demoscene related pixel art. Maybe I'll try some more some day, but it is kinda unlikely. Hehe.

elend @ 2/9/2020 19:38 commented on Inside City Hall

I really, really enjoy this style. The overal color palette, the contrast but also the use of dithering. Overal very unique imho.

elend @ 1/12/2020 17:20 commented on Gemino [Blasphemous]

Haven't commented on your art much, but here goes: I absolutely love the Blasphemous look. It is very unique and well done, imho. Gorgeous (aka drab) color palette and general sense of uneasyness. Very, very creepy art. What I also especially love is the sheer size of the enemies. Also really well done is the subtle animation, which - even though it is so subtle - features a ton of frames. Very smooth, very awesome.

elend @ 12/12/2019 01:20 commented on Winter Belle intro scene

Another Mystik Belle? Oh hell yeah!

elend @ 10/8/2019 08:12 commented on Tomba!

Oh my god, Tomba! I loved this game as a teen. That 2D remake looks great, would LOVE to play that!

elend @ 7/9/2019 01:10 commented on Backgrounds for Vengeful Heart

That is absolutely lovely! Great palette and great details.

elend @ 7/3/2019 20:43 commented on 198X : Beat them up Hero

You worked on 198x? The whole game looks gorgeous, I planned on buying it soon. Really gorgeous 16-bit style pixel art.

elend @ 6/4/2019 07:28 commented on ...

What is this? Just a mockup? It looks glorious. Love the color palette here. Very grim.

elend @ 2/15/2019 15:26 commented on Too tired of blood (Remastered)

Now this looks incredibly amazing. Love the color palette and the crumbling towers in the back. Very, very well done!

elend @ 1/1/2019 16:19 commented on Cigarette Break

Great to see you back! Wonderful piece of work, with great colors.

elend @ 8/12/2018 17:58 commented on Future Cop

That looks really amazing. It gives me a kind of Amiga oldschool games vibe?! Maybe because of the palette?

elend @ 12/25/2017 21:20 commented on Merry Yule

Dear Mermaid, love your style and your work here as well as in the demoscene. Great work, keep it up!

elend @ 11/16/2017 15:08 commented on Tower 57 - Launch Illustration

Aw man, gotta buy this asap. This game looks simply gorgeous.

elend @ 11/2/2017 16:31 commented on Karadoc is back

Very well done. That could have really worked as a GB title... hmm...

elend @ 11/1/2017 17:43 commented on The Mummy Demastered

Oh man, very very great work. Love the game's graphics and already added it to my Steam wishlist. Gotta buy it real soon, simply because it looks amazing.

elend @ 10/22/2017 16:01 commented on Terine- Cloud Me [Commisioned Cover Art]

Wow this is very gorgeous. Great use of colors here, they look very unique and fresh. Very well done, love it!

elend @ 9/22/2017 19:39 commented on Mystik Belle ending panels

@Kaleidos: Hah, nice to see a chinese person here. I am living in China currently. ^_^v

@DarkfalzX: Aaaaand I just found the itch.io download! Will buy this game now. Already enjoyed Ultiounus very much.

elend @ 9/22/2017 18:34 commented on Mystik Belle ending panels

Man, will this game be available on GOG.com any time soon?! Would love to buy it over there, since I have no steam account and don't really want one. T_T

elend @ 9/21/2017 17:53 commented on Mystik Belle title art

Aw man, still haven't played this one...

elend @ 9/20/2017 03:26 commented on Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

Hey man,

bought your game recently (iOS) and finished it yesterday. Had a really fun time and also bought Super Dangerous Dungeons. Really well done games, especially the graphics. Looking forward to more.

Nice to find you are on Pixeljoint.

elend @ 12/12/2016 14:55 commented on bound together

Wow, that thing with the legs is genuinely creepy. :Q