Obsidantion @ 12/16/2007 16:50 commented on Apple

Thank you for the nice comments. Here's a convincing post on pixelation in favour of them being genuine: http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=5630.msg66818#msg66818

Obsidantion @ 12/16/2007 14:15 commented on Apple

I pixelled my image, each individual pixel, from scratch by looking at the reference and using its colours. I didn't trace, colour reduce or paint over the original. However, I think now posting this kind of stuff is a bad idea. I've done another one (same method) of bananas and that's been removed from the gallery.

Obsidantion @ 12/16/2007 13:41 commented on Apple
I wish I had recorded my progress now... Here's a thread on pixelation which includes 1 WIP image of the apple: http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?PHPSESSID=c97445c779a4a85c2daa7a76ba822422&topic=5630.0

Obsidantion @ 11/15/2007 15:38 commented on Goblin Priest

I think you should keep working in this style. The lighting is great and the piece is much more realistic then most of your other work, so my opinion is that you're heading in the right direction.

Obsidantion @ 6/6/2007 21:14 commented on Flight of the Ancient Mockup

They look like caped men wielding lances on giant eagles to me. (Fantastic work! I especially like the textures).

Obsidantion @ 5/17/2007 04:14 commented on Bridge
This piece is beautiful and the style is unique. I love it.

Obsidantion @ 5/16/2007 16:20 commented on Desert Level
The depth and detail is incredible in all of jalonso's 'Level' work.

Obsidantion @ 5/16/2007 13:38 commented on Freelance Chess & Checker Pieces 16X16
Thanks.

Obsidantion @ 5/16/2007 06:50 commented on Freelance Chess & Checker Pieces 16X16
Excellent work! Were those games going to be player vs player or computer vs player? It's just I'm interested in AI programming.