evincarofautumn @ 4/30/2012 06:53 commented on Narutodknj

Well. This is going to be a lot of work. Best get started.

evincarofautumn @ 4/30/2012 05:26 commented on Small

No, a WIP animation just shows the steps of the process. If I’m going to make an animated piece, it’s pretty much got to be planned from the beginning.

evincarofautumn @ 4/29/2012 19:11 commented on Small

Yeah, I had quite a bit of difficulty selecting a good subset of the challenge palette. The background was a bit rushed, but if there weren’t something in the bottom corners, they would definitely be out of balance with the top. So I chose vignetting. Might not have been the best choice, but I’m reasonably happy with it overall. Thanks for the feedback.

evincarofautumn @ 3/24/2012 10:07 commented on Psychedelic skull

The design is strong, but you have some issues with AA and banding. In particular, the green and yellow strips, the white outlines emanating from the skull, and the eyes of the skull could all use some touch-ups.

evincarofautumn @ 3/22/2012 21:32 commented on Site mockup

I quite like it, though if you are going to implement this, you may want to select a more legible font. Try dafont.com’s pixel font section, perhaps?

evincarofautumn @ 11/13/2011 12:35 commented on Fronus

Nice. Reminds me of one of my pieces, actually. Though I’m not fond of the mirroring.

evincarofautumn @ 5/16/2011 20:36 commented on Elk's Deathwing

I'm speechless. I don't think "I want to do terrible things to you" is entirely appropriate, but goddamn, if you don't inspire a professional crush, nobody does. I don't need to add any more swearing and drooling—you know you've done a damn fine job and you deserve to take another however-many-year-long break after this 600,000-odd-pixel masterpiece.

evincarofautumn @ 11/11/2010 10:22 commented on Lingerie in Pixels

Panty Stocking, Paaanty Panty Stocking! ^_^

evincarofautumn @ 11/4/2010 07:39 commented on Elk's Alpha Six

Glad to see you back on PJ. :D

evincarofautumn @ 9/13/2010 03:08 commented on Confectioner

Adorable little tomboy though she was. I especially like the execution of the first and second panels.

evincarofautumn @ 9/12/2010 20:18 commented on BIG O, IT'S SHOW TIME!

A little hard to read at first, but it grows on me a bit more each time I look at it.

evincarofautumn @ 9/12/2010 20:17 commented on Carrion Crest

I'm with ultimaodin on the back of the head and the lines above, and the sunglasses look unfinished compared to the rest of the piece, but the overall composition is great and the restriction set is interesting.

evincarofautumn @ 9/11/2010 12:57 commented on Wuffie

Not sure what you mean by "light filter". The lack of contrast isn't something that can be helped very much, since it's backlit, but I'll see what I can do with the palette. Monitor differences might also be an issue here.

evincarofautumn @ 9/11/2010 07:14 commented on Liz-Erd

Here I am! Uh...rock you like a hurricane?

evincarofautumn @ 3/27/2010 05:32 commented on Something greeny

Must be mildly frustrating, as a software developer, when something you consider a feature gets labelled a bug.

evincarofautumn @ 3/21/2010 11:55 commented on Dump

Great pixel art! Did no one notice that the accent is missing over the A in fáil, thus making it, quite literally, fail?

evincarofautumn @ 1/3/2010 20:31 commented on V City

WHAT THE I DON'T EVEN

evincarofautumn @ 12/10/2009 07:27 commented on Nine Scout

I really like the palette and the texture.

evincarofautumn @ 8/21/2009 18:45 commented on Dirty Pig

Clean pig, more like. Quite stylish!

evincarofautumn @ 9/6/2008 12:48 commented on "A Cap in the Clouds"
Nice job, solid technique.  Could use improvement, but at a very high level already.

PHALLUS!

evincarofautumn @ 8/27/2008 21:03 commented on The Man in the Tree 2
Nice.  Looks rather like a platformer mock-up.  (I can just imagine walking on the tree's nose!)

evincarofautumn @ 7/24/2008 20:08 commented on Steampunk Contraption
Hmm...maybe that's my next challenge!

evincarofautumn @ 7/24/2008 20:06 commented on Roses
Nice work.  I love the violet ramp that you chose.

evincarofautumn @ 7/21/2008 09:36 commented on Daffa 1
Thanks.  I understand where you're coming from, but, well, I made the choices that I did and I'm happy with them for now.

evincarofautumn @ 7/19/2008 10:50 commented on Thanatos-Card Gallery style(or something)
Not bad.  Looks kind of like the wind boss from Bomberman 64:  The Second Attack.