Chris On Duty @ 6/26/2007 14:01 commented on Mini Owl art
Did you make the trees in the background?

Chris On Duty @ 6/26/2007 11:21 commented on Mini Owl art
What's weird is that is looks okay, but none of them are matching. I can tell the body was done, the eyes and mouth by you. The wings look non done by you since they have so many colors while the other parts have 2 and almost looks like you pasted them onto the body. Wings were just flipped in different ways. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Chris On Duty @ 6/25/2007 10:32 commented on Pirot
Not enough contrast, so it's hard to distinguish any shadings. Well, if you take off the patch, then both eyes would be mostly looking forwards, while the beak is completely sideways. So yeah.

Chris On Duty @ 6/23/2007 16:12 commented on XP start-up
Amazing. You've captured the whole startup perfectly, for my computer at least. Great touch at the end. The computer background, the tower and the speaker phones are excellent as well.

Chris On Duty @ 6/21/2007 10:37 commented on Tiamat I
Wow, looks amazing. Something I'd play. Only problem besides the ones stated is that on the left side of the house with the windmill, the stray/hay doesn't come down like the other side.

Chris On Duty @ 6/21/2007 10:32 commented on Underwater
I like it. Try adding an even darker blue or purple since there's so much of that purple color. Also if you're not going to add black outlines to anything else besides the ground, you should take it off, unless you're trying to define it for a game or something. Good job.

Chris On Duty @ 6/21/2007 10:31 commented on Nes colors.
Christopher said it right. It looks kind of weird that he's in front of her flowing hair. His face also seems small compared to hairs. Maybe you were going for the kind of Devil/Angel on shoulder thing?

Chris On Duty @ 6/21/2007 10:17 commented on Elvis Pixel
The left arm, our left, doesn't look like it's bending that well so it gives the image that it's shorter than the right, our right.

Chris On Duty @ 6/21/2007 10:16 commented on Tuning Guitars
The highlights on the left sides of the guitar look messily done. Almost like you used the line tool to create the shade. Make it more round and fit the shape of the guitar. Same with the white highlights.

Chris On Duty @ 6/21/2007 10:14 commented on My caricature
I like the lineart, even if you hold the guitar weirdly. As stated before, you could clean up the lines a bit. What's weird is that this style and your Kristin pixel art don't even match up at all.

Chris On Duty @ 6/21/2007 09:43 commented on 1 Bit Ocean Background
Really hard to tell what's going on here. I Think in the front you might be trying to show the underneath and then I don't really know what's happening at the top. Kind of looks like there's grass on the water surface. Just add a little bit more detail on certain areas and I think it'll start looking awesome.

Chris On Duty @ 6/18/2007 09:26 commented on wheel of fortune mockup (gbc)
I like what you pulled off and how you used the colors, it looks great. The girl's hands look weird though and I'm not sure, but the folds in her dress kind of suggest she's facing a diagonal way, but her breasts are facing forwards. Keep up the good work.

Chris On Duty @ 6/18/2007 09:22 commented on AV - Pumpkin
Aw, that pumpkin is awesome. The eye and mouth placement is kind of awkward, but it still looks great.

Chris On Duty @ 6/18/2007 09:17 commented on Room
The couch looks kind of flat and the way it was shaded makes it look like a rectangle. I had thought the light was a bee's nest at first too. Maybe add more contrast and on the arm rests for the cough, they look quite awkward. Fix up the lines on that portrait and I have to agree with Soda on this one, for a simple piece like this, fewer colors could have been used. Keep working at it.

Chris On Duty @ 6/17/2007 15:42 commented on animated dino
Wow, nice animation and good sprite. The only thing I dislike is the animation of the head since it isn't as fluid as the other parts that are moving since it goes in a rocking kind of motion.

Chris On Duty @ 6/17/2007 15:40 commented on A skull for Skull
You don't have to dither all your pieces. It's fine, but the way you dithered it didn't really add any shape to the piece. It looks pretty flat. Looking at the design, I'm sure you probably could have cut this to at least 4 colors. Oh my, the eye sockets are dithered as well.

Chris On Duty @ 6/17/2007 15:36 commented on Pokémon Evolving challenge
What everyone said. This is probably the first one in which they look like they could be real Pokemon, but not only done, you got the Pokemon videogame style perfect. They look like rips. Excellent show.

Chris On Duty @ 6/17/2007 07:59 commented on Dinotops
I think at the moment there's a consistency and perspective problem. On the third one, it seems to be facing sideways, but the feet is in iso. The arms are bigger than each other, unless you were going for that. The second looks just like the third one, if not bigger, but facing forwards which you pointed out in your description. Also, if you plan on using a shadow underneath the first two, try adding it to the third one, unless it's flying. And I know I'm contradicting myself, but Pokemon sprites do use some dithering, but only for certain spots that really need it. Try using textures for the dinosaur skin.

Chris On Duty @ 6/17/2007 07:54 commented on Pokémon poireau-Leek pokemon
Very imaginative. I love how it turns into like a Eevee kind of evolution. Great job incorporating the whole Farfetch'd idea into your pokemon. Reduce colors and maybe add a darker outline on some places and it's awesome.

Chris On Duty @ 6/17/2007 07:51 commented on Cherwyachokh
Lol at Jalonso. That's clever. Well anyways, maybe add some things to the first and second evolutions. At the moment, not much changed between them besides the size and small wings. They look alike. Good job, keep working at it.

Chris On Duty @ 6/16/2007 15:15 commented on Seedit/Rabush/Buntree
I think the first is the best since it's the most consistent with using the light source.

Chris On Duty @ 6/16/2007 14:57 commented on My Pokemon
Names or description? Kind of looks like a stereo on wheels. The third evolution looks awesome.

Chris On Duty @ 6/16/2007 14:39 commented on Sableye
Yeah, but then I don' think you're allowed to submit real Pokemon. :P Jk. Good job on the Sableye. Although the proportions of the left and right side don't seem to match up perfectly, but it isn't so big that you should edit it.

Chris On Duty @ 6/16/2007 09:56 commented on Necromar Evolving
That's pretty cool, it looks like it can fit right into a blue version of Pokemon. The storyline behind the Pokemon is pretty cool. Pokemans cemetery, spooky.

Chris On Duty @ 6/16/2007 09:53 commented on Evolving greenie
I could hardly tell without zooming in that they were wings on the the third evo. At first I thought they were elephant ears. Maybe add some contrast withing the lines of the wings. They look good though.