Quady14 @ 9/21/2017 11:25 commented on triclops

Very nice! Love the color palette and design. Maybe the shaded color on the leggings could be a more saturated dark red but otherwise really nice. :)

Quady14 @ 9/17/2017 20:34 commented on 32x32 Warrior Sprite - Praying Mantis

Really love the smoothness of the animation quality here. You used the limited space fantastically. ;)

Quady14 @ 9/13/2017 07:30 commented on Veztar

Holy crap you've got some fantastic form going on here. Like Curth said the colors are great, and I love the fragments and melty, geometric look around the wing. Everything seems simultaneously solid yet ribbon-like. Captivating and creepy to behold at the same time.

Quady14 @ 9/13/2017 07:23 commented on Smol

Oh heck yeah, big improvement without the outline. You've got a winner here. ;)

Quady14 @ 9/12/2017 16:38 commented on Smol

Love the color choices, I'm actually wondering if it'd look better with a lighter outline, or none at all. Nice job. :)

Quady14 @ 8/9/2017 15:43 commented on Woof

Really like the perspective, and the color palette has a nice cool tone to it. I think the face blush could maybe use a different shape or a bit of dithering so it isn't crowding her nose, maybe just keep more to the cheeks, but damn good work. Also checked out your profile and saw a couple previous pieces I really enjoyed that I didn't know you had also done (That shark girl came out really nice, awesome body form), gonna keep an eye out for ya!

Quady14 @ 7/28/2017 20:32 commented on The Four Kings

Nah Ivory King's helmet was technically its own separate piece from the crown, though it does have a similar triangular design topping it off I think? Keeping them vague is just as well as we never see the faces of the back three but at the very least we've got a good view of Vendrick's old wizened mug. :P

Quady14 @ 7/28/2017 16:30 commented on The Four Kings

I see a little silhouetto of a man!

Seriously though like the composition, love the designs of the DS2 crowns. Iron King crown is best crown. ;)

Dunno if you're looking to update it at all but Vendrick needs some more of that sweet beardiness and Ivory King could also be wearing his face mask. Otherwise I dig Sunken King's gaunt face given the poison that befell Shulva and Iron King with a hint of demon horns. Very cool piece!

Quady14 @ 7/16/2017 03:00 commented on Roy Batty (Blade Runner)

Done and done. It came out very eerie-looking. I don't know if that's a good thing or not!

All told I'm just really happy with how the hands came out. I always struggle with them but I think at the very least the curves in the fingers came through kinda nicely, for my standards anyway. :P

Quady14 @ 7/13/2017 20:52 commented on Rachael (Blade Runner)

Haha, I feel you, I really do. I genuinely think Rutger Hauer is part of the spirit of what made Blade Runner so great, but I'll try to be optimistic.

Have you read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? I don't like the ending as much but it explores a lot more of the world and futuristic technology in some very interesting ways, also it deepened my appreciation for J.F. Sebastian's character a lot more. Feel so bad for the guy. :(

Quady14 @ 7/13/2017 14:13 commented on Rachael (Blade Runner)

Dang, you beat me to Blade Runner! XD I have another scene in mind though. ;)

"We're so happy you found us."

Quady14 @ 7/12/2017 11:29 commented on Hut on the run

Baba Yaga, I like it ;)

Quady14 @ 10/6/2016 14:20 commented on Undead Polearm

Oh you clever dog, pole arm, harharhar.

Quady14 @ 9/24/2016 06:52 commented on Beware the zombtree!

I definitely understand, life gets too busy sometimes. :P keep it up!

Quady14 @ 9/23/2016 20:21 commented on Beware the zombtree!

Love the brain-ripples, and the face reminds me a bit of the Shroob enemies from Mario & Luigi 2. Would love to see it animated! Sliding around by curling the roots up and down with its brain and eyes pulsing with light. Very cool submission. :)

Quady14 @ 9/16/2016 23:08 commented on BIG O, IT'S SHOW TIME!

Yeeess! Piston Punch for life!

Quady14 @ 9/12/2016 06:43 commented on Greetings From Planet Zognoid

It's a smooth, warm sip of sweet cosmic rays with a citrusy undertone. Mmmm~

Quady14 @ 9/1/2016 16:10 commented on The Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Damn good! The hand motion really is mesmerizing, your hard work was worth it!

Quady14 @ 8/27/2016 13:28 commented on Miss Abomination

Reminds me a lot of Xiao Xiao 3, that old stick figure fight scene flash. The animation is damn smooth, good stuff!

Quady14 @ 8/24/2016 23:08 commented on gghjkl

The anti-aliasing of the leg on the second image makes a lot of sense, been struggling to figure out how to implement AA and mostly just forewent it but may try exploring it more in the future, so, thanks for that! Sweet art! Love the color palettes, very easy on the eyes.

Quady14 @ 8/22/2016 00:10 commented on An eye for an eye

Makes the whole world an eye.

Grant us eyes, grant us eeeeyes~

Plant eyes in our brains to cure our beastly pixelating!

Quady14 @ 8/18/2016 19:40 commented on Wailing Prince

Sprite looks beautiful! I think you could get away with just leaving a solid flame effect, no dithering required. Cool stuff though, reminds me very much of something from FFV

Quady14 @ 8/18/2016 14:05 commented on Another 20 min practice animation

Really love the animation on this! The weight of the swing is very satisfying to watch. Amazing that you can pull this off in just 20 minutes! Animation is always a process for me.

Quady14 @ 8/14/2016 23:34 commented on Night Goats

Thank you! Backgrounds give me a lot of trouble and this one took a while because I was kind of trying to feel it out at the same time as I was placing down the goats, but it ended up with that unique, not quite right feel and in some ways I like it. :)

Quady14 @ 8/14/2016 11:25 commented on Wanted Spaceman

Love the palette! Really pops at ya.