cassiechihuahua @ 10/30/2012 23:40 commented on NPCs

the mini faces are great, they really read well.

cassiechihuahua @ 8/17/2012 19:40 commented on serenity

hah, your life sounds just like mine! with the art and sports and going off to college and whatnot. This is a really refreshing image with the etail and coloring, especially considering I am now stuck in a stiflinf dorm whereas at home i was surrounded by woods like this :S

cassiechihuahua @ 2/4/2012 18:07 commented on the edge

love the color and the trail as it furthers into the woods. realy really nice job here, could stare it at it a long time lol

cassiechihuahua @ 1/3/2012 00:25 commented on Tree of the Defunct

I really love your colors and the dynamic-ness of it.

cassiechihuahua @ 12/29/2011 21:34 commented on The Chicken Bandit: Shootout

love western stuff, animation is perfect and lively.

cassiechihuahua @ 10/7/2011 17:23 commented on WC - A Breath in the Forest of Life

insanley awesome color.

cassiechihuahua @ 10/7/2011 17:08 commented on forbidden forrest

very cool, I like the colours and how you have done many of the textures.

cassiechihuahua @ 10/7/2011 17:07 commented on Oh yeah? Well, we have a giant undead evil panda spirit!

cool style could still tell it was your stuff.

cassiechihuahua @ 7/25/2011 22:39 commented on Female Injection: From Russia With Love

I love it, and the hair, very dynamic feel.

cassiechihuahua @ 7/9/2011 17:28 commented on Wall-e

Love the detailing on WallE. I have never seen the movie, but you have very well pulled off a lot of emotion packed into a robot.

cassiechihuahua @ 7/6/2011 18:09 commented on El Aguila

the red army? communist!

cassiechihuahua @ 7/6/2011 18:03 commented on Night on the farm...

excellent job at doing the full-moon-lighting.

cassiechihuahua @ 6/23/2011 20:27 commented on Monachromatic Lisa

nice, but I think she needs to be smiling a bit more :)

at first amde me think of this pic some did of her on a graphing calculator, but then I relized this has no numbers lol.

cassiechihuahua @ 6/22/2011 21:14 commented on Eyes that look into your soul.

Nice colours/lighting. feels like hes in front of a fire

cassiechihuahua @ 6/22/2011 21:13 commented on Deathcat Smoking

haha I love the expression "what do you mean smoking kills you?"

cassiechihuahua @ 6/22/2011 14:12 commented on coonskin cat

haha great idea, love the davy crockett hat.

cassiechihuahua @ 6/19/2011 19:07 commented on Dr. Fate

haha nice idea with Spyro

cassiechihuahua @ 6/18/2011 22:43 commented on Rural China

This is great, I love the depth and colour choices, and how you did the grass.

cassiechihuahua @ 6/15/2011 12:11 commented on Ferret Space Pirate

the rocks. I love the rocks. o-o

cassiechihuahua @ 6/15/2011 12:06 commented on Animals

Awesome, I love the burro and dodo

cassiechihuahua @ 5/21/2011 15:53 commented on Elk's Deathwing

Saw you post a wip of this a long time ago somewhere. still get kicks off all these little details and how you tackled the difference in the skin, rocks, lava, sky, fire..everything, looks awesome, great job.

cassiechihuahua @ 1/23/2011 13:03 commented on Vamp

love the skin tones, they definietley give off the vampire in the moonlight feeling xD

and I like the two colour background, too.

cassiechihuahua @ 12/30/2010 22:48 commented on Walking Jamba

Perfect swagger for a croc.

cassiechihuahua @ 12/17/2010 22:32 commented on Find the Halfling

didn't see this til I saw the top for this month..looks awesome, always look forward to any pixels you do. I love the background and how you do all the different textures

cassiechihuahua @ 12/2/2010 21:04 commented on Rancher!

this works.