Salvage @ 2/26/2010 11:03 commented on Alien Love

I think this little character is very cute :)

Salvage @ 2/16/2010 12:43 commented on Mechanix Girl

I can't believe this happened. I'll be praying for you and family. You have given so much great art. Thank you, and may you have many more good things come back to you in return.

Salvage @ 9/13/2008 21:05 commented on Reginald Johns jumps!
I think its neat! The colors are fun and punchy. Just a little more knee bend during hang and fall seems more natural to me. Like so http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh18/Salvage_edits/jumping_edit.gif . Sorry for the sloppy edit to your work, just making a rough observation.

Salvage @ 3/29/2008 21:48 commented on Pink Rabbit
This is fun! I really like it, but please consider doing some AA, especially on the underbelly of that carrot.

Salvage @ 3/9/2008 07:35 commented on Heroic Musashi
Thanks everyone. In spite of its flaws, its cool that you got what I was trying to do with this piece. I'll be updating it next week.

Salvage @ 3/7/2008 11:50 commented on Pixel Pepper
I'm new to this pepper babe. I like this piece. Only crit would be the reflected yellow light on her right arm. The yellow light source illuminating from the right would cast a shadow on those areas, not brighten them. i makes it read like the arm is closer to the foreground than her body, which is impossible.

Salvage @ 3/6/2008 16:46 commented on Tiny tank
Show me a tank and i'll be happy :)
fun piece, only it would be nice if you cleaned up the wheels.
Tip: since you are learning iso, study circles in that perspective since iso circles are among the most challenging parts about it all.

Salvage @ 3/5/2008 16:42 commented on The Laughing Cavalier
Hey man. turned out great :)
Love them toes wiggling.

Salvage @ 3/3/2008 12:05 commented on Heroic Musashi
Naw, Lar, its cool I'm in ;)
Through no fault of my own it was added late though, so early voters wouldn't have seen it.
Thanks for the c+c

Salvage @ 2/21/2008 00:09 commented on Tetris

I got love for the og Gameboy! Using it to finish my chiptunes album :) Since I have mine in front of me, I did notice that your start and select buttons are positioned kinda off. Fun piece!

Salvage @ 2/19/2008 01:10 commented on Terrifying Monsters

O, most definitely! I already wanna catch em all :) Fun!

Salvage @ 2/6/2008 22:52 commented on Live statue
You did non-dithered shading without getting banding. How? :)

Salvage @ 2/5/2008 22:08 commented on Cancer
Cool backstory. Mechanist/alchemist/demon spirits sounds like as good an idea as any to deal with world energy problems. I just saw your MS paint sketch of this over on pixelation. It came out great, and much cooler than the Genji 2 crab :)

Salvage @ 2/5/2008 20:24 commented on Sandwich
That's hot. Tomato and basil? Great combo. Love the cheese dithering

Salvage @ 2/4/2008 19:45 commented on STOMP STOMP STOMP

I knew you could animate, but this is just terrific! I love when the lizard rolls, then runs into the foregraound, its brilliant.

Salvage @ 2/4/2008 19:40 commented on the Chase
This is great, fun to look at. Somehow makes me think of Mary GrandPre's work. I love the idea of the violet in the palette, but its almost too warm. Just an an idea, but if this is supposed to be a night scene, a cooler violet might really give it that moonlight, nighttime quality.

Salvage @ 2/4/2008 19:31 commented on Grandpa's teeth...
I always wanted dentures for halloween untill I learned what they really were. Thanks for the memory, fav'd

Salvage @ 2/2/2008 14:51 commented on Advance wars: Kitchen force
Fun! Too fun. Only crit from me is blue army player's eyes. They look a little crossed. Still, fun!

Salvage @ 2/2/2008 01:24 commented on Melodic_Harmonic_Tendencies
Does it reference a manuscript (i.e. Shahaji's) or is it interpretive?

Salvage @ 1/31/2008 23:35 commented on Arkoss - Battle V2
There is some nice detail on the armor that is smothered by the dark, low contrast palette. The movement of the blade seems to extend past the image's left side border, making it look like its lefmost column of pixels vanishes.

Salvage @ 1/31/2008 13:46 commented on Optimus Prime
Great SD interpretation. Have you tried making the chest windows all white? That blue recedes against the red a little too much.

Salvage @ 1/31/2008 13:42 commented on For the love of Feron!
I'd play :) Some projectiles might help hit home that this is a tds.

Salvage @ 1/31/2008 13:40 commented on ARGH!
Wacky looking fella. Maybe the inner mouth could be a little darker. I thik that would help boost the contrast.

Salvage @ 1/31/2008 13:37 commented on Skull
Good lighting and volume. The teeth and cheek bones could use a little bit of a darker outline underneath to define them

Salvage @ 1/31/2008 13:34 commented on Chame-"Lee"
Great textures! Light source is a little hard to read: the lips and (lizard's) right eye socket look like top left lighting, but the nose, forehead and other eye look like front light.