Serbirus @ 8/25/2022 10:57 commented on Updated Toucan Knight

So vibrant, love it's design.

Serbirus @ 8/20/2022 12:29 commented on Champion Sprites (League of Legends)

these are adorable, love how bold the colors are for each sprite. definitely elicits NES/GBC vibes.

Serbirus @ 8/14/2022 10:28 commented on DeLorean

Love this, I agree that the lightning adds so much to it. It'd be really cool for a poster.

Serbirus @ 8/13/2022 10:43 commented on Deltarune-style Char.

so adorable, love it!

Serbirus @ 8/7/2022 21:32 commented on PROW Faces

they're so expressive, definitely might have to do this myself as a good drawing exercise

Serbirus @ 8/7/2022 21:29 commented on Mountain Tree

very pretty, has such a grand look to it

Serbirus @ 8/7/2022 13:09 commented on Atomic

Love the colors for this

Serbirus @ 8/7/2022 12:13 commented on Animated Staves

Love that one on the far left, the movement on it flows so well!

Serbirus @ 11/18/2021 12:57 commented on Night Climb

In love with some of these clusters, great job!

Serbirus @ 10/5/2018 18:37 commented on cozy room

wow the amount of detail is crazy, every time i look at it i see something new that makes me appreciate it even more!

Serbirus @ 10/5/2018 18:33 commented on GOLF

i really like the colors you used, plus i’m a sucker for anything Tyler, the Creator relates. good job

Serbirus @ 4/12/2017 10:08 commented on Old Farmer and His Two Children

Astonishing piece, I could stare at it for hours just looking at all the little details you put in!

Serbirus @ 11/23/2016 14:56 commented on Flag for you !!

Good job to everyone who participated! I'm just glad I was a part of it.

Serbirus @ 11/8/2016 18:17 commented on Owlboy Comp

My God, that background is breathtaking, very well done!

Serbirus @ 11/1/2016 10:52 commented on Owlboy Comp

Wow! For somebody who "can't do clouds well," they look great. Best of luck!

Serbirus @ 10/31/2016 19:02 commented on Owlboy Comp. SUBMISSION - Take Flight

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for giving this piece an exception! Really, truly means alot.

Serbirus @ 10/28/2016 18:15 commented on Skinny - Kiss my hand

Quick question:

Is it okay to use a pre-existing sprite/asset in our poster? I have a Gawk sprite I already made (NOT directly from the  game's assets so it doesn't break the rules) before the contest was announced that fits really well in the piece I'm making.

Serbirus @ 10/26/2016 18:04 commented on Cheetah men remake

Hey Snake.

Just wanted to say you are a HUGE inspiration to me and my work. Without you I might not've ever started pixelating, and just wanted to give you a small thanks.

I'm absolutely stoked for Owlboy, and can't wait to get my physical release in the mail in November. You have truly given me help finding one of my favorite hobbies of all time.

Serbirus @ 10/26/2016 14:35 commented on Skinny - Kiss my hand

Can't wait to see all the entries at the end of the contest, and wish everyone the best of luck!