Fagertveit @ 11/22/2012 20:44 commented on Schrödy - Overworld

Makes me what to poke it forever and ever! And catz are awesome so this game is going to be on the universe implosion level! Great job!

Fagertveit @ 11/21/2012 05:23 commented on Missunna

Ahh, still dont explain the wierd anatomy hehe

Fagertveit @ 11/21/2012 05:22 commented on Shotgun Wielder

Perfect zombie slayer! Gettin' that boomstick ready for some action! Groovy!

Fagertveit @ 11/21/2012 05:21 commented on Walk Cycle

Lovely animation, it looks smooth and natural, but I am getting a twich out of the left leg poppin' back into front position a bit to fast, looks like he's kickin' something, maybe a midframe on that part? But it might just be me, looks like the right leg got some midframe on the way back front though. Great work nevertheless! Cheers!

Fagertveit @ 11/21/2012 05:19 commented on Zombie

Yay! Simple and effective! Good job!

Fagertveit @ 11/20/2012 17:26 commented on Missunna

The rendering is great, but the anatomy needs some serious lookover! Try to find some references of similar poses and study them in detail, this piece would be top-notch with right anatomy for sure! Keep it up!

Fagertveit @ 11/20/2012 17:26 commented on Nevercreature avatar

Excellent! Great colors on this one.

Fagertveit @ 11/20/2012 17:24 commented on Dustbowl Town.

Nice work! Love how it reads great and the strength of the color contrasts!

Fagertveit @ 11/19/2012 15:03 commented on Desert Amazon I !nudity!

Thanks! Glad you like it and thanks for the Fav!

Fagertveit @ 11/19/2012 12:27 commented on Desert Amazon I !nudity!

Yeah, it's a bugger to push it over the finishline, this one I've planed for a couple of years now in my head, and written tons of design docs and so on, just trying to get the game mechanics right and feeling fun. So I'm up for the challange! Some games I've gotten pretty far with, but I've never actually finished a game totally when working solo, so I'm putting my bucks down on this one! :) Thanks for the support!

Fagertveit @ 11/19/2012 12:10 commented on Cumulolactus

Looks absolutelly leathal!

Fagertveit @ 11/19/2012 12:09 commented on Flying squirrel

That's an awesome squirrel for sure! hehe, Nice animation, looks like he's on the hunt for something.

Fagertveit @ 11/19/2012 10:57 commented on Desert Amazon I !nudity!

I'm prototyping this bugger in HTML5 for beta testing as we speak, then I'll do an Android version for the OUYA and other Android based devices, so hopefully it'll become playable in a couple of months hehe, it's a one man project, takin' on quite a load so it won't go to fast, but It'll get there in the end! :)

Fagertveit @ 11/19/2012 05:46 commented on Mini town

It's quite different, that's for sure, and on top of that I've opted for hexagonal tiles, so it's a brand new world to explore, I'll do 5-7 of those tiles before posting, hopefully I'll crank out some usable gfx from this, working on a Post-Apocalyptic game that I want to release for the OUYA, and there's a lot of work to be done, you can see some sprites that I've made for that in my gallery (Wasteland Mutant, 3 Armed Freak and Hedgedog), it's lovely to be back doing pixels again for sure, it's not often I take the time! Oh by the way, I checked out your gallery yesterday, there's so much goodies there I just couldn't figure out on which to comment! But I rated most of them at least! Great work!

Cheers!

Fagertveit @ 11/18/2012 06:24 commented on Mini town

Yeah, tiles in this sizerange is better off in 16 colors, at tops 32, but that's a stretch really, so I need to get more comfy with smaller palettes really! I appreciate the wise words on this one! It's soon time to make tiles for another game, but those will probably be in the sizerange of 32-64 pixels so I'll have more room to get fancy :)

Fagertveit @ 11/15/2012 12:16 commented on Sad Adventure Game

Lovely style! Need to test out something simplistic sometimes, and this is the perfect inspiration!

Fagertveit @ 11/14/2012 15:45 commented on Wasteland Mutant

I'll let you in on a secret, I'm working with the Quake1 palette when it comes to skintones, I've grown attached to it a wee bit, need to check out them skins some though, you're right on reddening the darker tones, but I don't think I want higher contrast, I will do some upscaling in the actuall game rendering when I start working on it, so seeing the pixels will bring out enough contrast, at least I think so now, could be that I'm wrong but I need to test out with some gamescreen mochups before knowing for sure. Thanks for the comment! Cheerz!

Fagertveit @ 11/14/2012 15:41 commented on Trucker Zombie

Awesome character, love the slappy arm movement, gives him a grim gait!

Fagertveit @ 11/14/2012 11:30 commented on RPG Interface Mockup: Shop

The inventory items and overall layout makes me want to poke it cus it's shiny, but the overal ui design feels like it's striving for another style, it feels more steampunky than fantasy'ish if you get what I mean, Don't know what sort of game it will be in the end, but if it's a fantasy one I would loosen up the ui some, make more organic elements like wooden frames and buttons with metal ornaments and such, other than that it's a kick-azz mochup! :)

Fagertveit @ 11/14/2012 11:24 commented on Zombie MMO weapons

Excellent sprites! Would love to play that game when it get's released!

Fagertveit @ 11/14/2012 11:20 commented on Hedgedog

Thanx! Yeah, this will be for a Post-Apocalyptic RPG game that I want to make for the OUYA! :)

Fagertveit @ 11/14/2012 09:19 commented on Wasteland Mutant

Many thanks! Glad you like it! :)

Fagertveit @ 11/14/2012 03:38 commented on Wasteland Mutant

hehe sure do, but this one isn't a zombie, there will be zombies in the near future though! :D

Fagertveit @ 11/14/2012 03:22 commented on Wasteland Mutant

Good points! There'll be revisions on this one in the future for sure so I'll keep the shoes and the sheild in mind for that! Thanks for the pointers! :)

Fagertveit @ 11/13/2012 23:54 commented on Mini town

Thanks for the comment, and it's as you say a bit of a mess to read, especially in 1x scale. The project that I did this to was going to render the gfx in x4 size, and checking out the map in that resolution makes it read a little bit better at least hehe, but I need to get important things to stand out more and the more decorative tiles just to flow with the general tile set! :)