CrimsonBullet @ 6/9/2017 19:46 commented on Por do Sol

Very nice.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/25/2017 21:57 commented on Sylvanas Windrunner

Nice, I really like the interesting angle.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/15/2017 06:12 commented on Hikari Morishita battle graphics

Cool, well done!

CrimsonBullet @ 5/14/2017 00:05 commented on Smug Wendys

I think the problem with the hand is that if you were to switch which side the thumb is on it would be her right hand.

here's a quick example:i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670/Blueman1010/wendys2a1_zpsacxjra7e.png

The current hand pose is very unnatural, and what's supposed to be her pinky is as long as an index finger. If you try making her pose yourself, you'll see just how odd it is. Other than that though, I love the look you were going for here.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/13/2017 19:48 commented on old wall

I ran a color count at 23 colors for those who were curious.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/13/2017 15:43 commented on Hikari Morishita battle graphics

Nice, but it would definitely help if you could turn it into an animated gif for viewing.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/13/2017 15:39 commented on Green apple

I would recommend checking out this very useful tutorial created by Cure: http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299

CrimsonBullet @ 5/13/2017 15:27 commented on Alley

I like the atmosphere a lot, but I think that it could use some refinement.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/13/2017 15:22 commented on A Visitor

Nice! I really like the composition.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/13/2017 15:17 commented on 1-Bit Girl Entry

Thank you!

CrimsonBullet @ 5/13/2017 15:02 commented on Deadpool portrait

Nice, I love the eyes.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/13/2017 14:30 commented on Smug Wendys

Nice style, and colors. there's definitely something off about that hand though.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/11/2017 16:46 commented on Death Knight

Nice job! I like how that blue really pops.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/11/2017 08:19 commented on Dark Forest Background

Wow, nice work! + I <3 purple.

CrimsonBullet @ 5/11/2017 08:16 commented on Chests

Nice animation!

CrimsonBullet @ 5/10/2017 22:14 commented on a rabbit girl

Nice work! I really like this style of pixel art.

CrimsonBullet @ 4/27/2017 16:48 commented on Hunter X Hunter Sprites

Yes it is, and I'm working on Killua right now actually, thanks!

I'm probably gonna reupload this in a set whenever I can finish the rest.

CrimsonBullet @ 4/25/2017 06:08 commented on Hunter X Hunter Sprites

Thanks!

CrimsonBullet @ 4/23/2017 16:00 commented on Afterlife

Nice work!

Just thought I'd let you know that there's a white rectangle on the lower right of the picture and 2 other white blotches under the bottom floating rocks on the left. It doesn't seem like they should be there since it's supposed to be 4 color piece.