Roconza @ 6/11/2015 20:19 commented on Dungeons of the Fox

Wow this is really nicely frames. I love how creepy it looks with the shadows.

Roconza @ 6/11/2015 12:35 commented on Penguin Cat

I'll try messing around with it's ears.

Roconza @ 6/10/2015 20:04 commented on Based on minecraft game

I kind of have to agree the dunes kind of throw it off but over all it's really lovely.

Roconza @ 6/10/2015 19:59 commented on Beaming

The colours works so well together. I like the use of the blue in the hair to contrast.

Roconza @ 6/10/2015 18:58 commented on Joker

I really am digging the use of shadows here.

Roconza @ 6/10/2015 15:09 commented on Zoroa Sprite

Wow I was a real jerk 5 years ago. Sorry about that.

Roconza @ 5/4/2010 17:58 commented on Zoroa Sprite

I did say at the bottom:

"If you didn't mean it like that then I am sorry for the misunderstanding."

Right.

Roconza @ 4/29/2010 11:08 commented on Simple Raccoon Dog

Lol, I've been doing pokemon sprites so long it's become my style but you know I kinda like the simple style of spriting. Over time I'll have to drop it and learn a more better style but for now I do sprites more for fun right now.

Roconza @ 4/29/2010 10:56 commented on Zoroa Sprite

What do you mean Eevee + Sneasel? With all do respect I can't help but feel your asuming I spliced which is not the case.

If you didn't mean it like that then I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Roconza @ 4/29/2010 10:54 commented on Zoroa Sprite

I'd like to point out this sprite is scratched.

Roconza @ 4/29/2010 06:19 commented on Dog

I think you guys are thinking of the Cardigan Welsh Corgi which is related to the Pembrock.

Roconza @ 1/14/2010 13:19 commented on Mad Ram

It was some fan game any way, I get asked to do sprite for them all the time. At one point I was like I don't care about your game.

Roconza @ 1/14/2010 10:14 commented on Sleepy Bear

It's fur but I think I made it to pointy at the bottom.

Roconza @ 1/14/2010 10:12 commented on Mad Ram

Well funny story  when I posted this before some one on a forum asked if I'd make it a pokemon for there game. I was like what ever but I have no idea why. It does not even look like a pokemon it's a common yet blue sheep.

Maybe I'll cut out the fith color because it's not needed and hardly noticable.

Roconza @ 1/13/2010 20:55 commented on Sleepy Bear

Your right there is not much contrast between him and the nut. I'll have to go back and fix that.

It's from the game Okami he's a large bear balanced on a over sized nut...while asleep. Orignally I want it animated so it mimics he rocking back and forth motion to balance himself but it's proving to be very chaglling.

Roconza @ 1/13/2010 20:01 commented on Mad Ram

Ya I admit I used to many colors for the wool part.

Roconza @ 1/25/2009 11:20 commented on Floatot
I desided to stop sumitting here. I'm not good enough to be here

Roconza @ 1/25/2009 11:17 commented on Floatot
What are you talking about first I took the color right from the real buizel front and back sprite. Second the oekaki part was just the line art not the colors.

Third if you don't like my sprite then just don't look at them

Roconza @ 1/25/2009 11:11 commented on Floatot
Some one HERE stole one of my sprite and tried to claim it as there own and say I was the theif  that why I put it

Roconza @ 9/27/2008 09:54 commented on Same dragon. Again=)
I love it because it reminds me of maple story...I dunno why.Wonderful work the animatoin so fluid and smooth

Roconza @ 9/25/2008 18:56 commented on Krita

Roconza @ 9/22/2008 17:35 commented on Chocobo´s Room
I have to agree with the others but I think it looks like it could have came out of FFTA

Roconza @ 9/22/2008 17:33 commented on Totoro mockup
I think it's cute,I really can't see any flaws.It looks like a old school GB game ^^

Roconza @ 9/22/2008 17:18 commented on Chi
Thanks,I love the anime it's so cute.I wanted a more complex animation but I'm not good at doing them

Roconza @ 9/22/2008 17:13 commented on Pokemon Sceptile.
I'm biaest(sp?) because I adore Sceptile