Claudster @ 7/19/2005 10:21 commented on Braids
 Woah. Blue you just get better and better everytime!  I love the facial expression, poor girl *giggles*  +fav

Claudster @ 7/19/2005 06:43 commented on Madison Pixelled
 A beagle!? I love beagles! This is amazing...just brilliant!

Claudster @ 7/19/2005 06:39 commented on Alien for Pixelmoon
 Wow. I love this, the pallete and dithering are fantastic!

Claudster @ 7/19/2005 06:36 commented on Odd in Orange
*waves* Hi Amythist! Its Claud here   You know I love the orange, nice and shiney.

Claudster @ 7/5/2005 07:50 commented on Demon bunny
 I already commented on this at PixelINC buuut I'll say it again, you rock.

Claudster @ 6/30/2005 13:22 commented on Sorry I'm The Be(a)st
 I agree with Faktablad 100 %!! You are amazing...so amazing....

Claudster @ 6/30/2005 13:12 commented on Afraid Of Light
 Wow, this is amazing. And if you dont believe him, zoom in. You rock! Mad skills :P

Claudster @ 6/30/2005 13:02 commented on Fantasy chik
 Haha, Im so sorry! I hadn't been to that thread before, and had only seen it on So-lou's devaintart account. Im so sorry about that! *his self with frying pane*

Claudster @ 6/29/2005 17:50 commented on 2pac
 This is a fantastic piece! I have a friend who loves 2pac,he would love this! The bandana is amazing! The detail and time really paid off!

Claudster @ 6/29/2005 17:16 commented on Fantasy chik
 Its so nice of you to steal so-lou.deviantart.com piece

Claudster @ 6/29/2005 17:12 commented on Clockwork Rian - intro image 3
 This is trully a stunning piece. I dont know what else to say apart from the fact that its beautiful