ArmyFrog @ 8/18/2021 22:19 commented on My Spider-Sense is tingling!

Very nice. I love the energy

ArmyFrog @ 8/14/2021 12:41 commented on Duck Paladin Emote

Don't upload upscaled pixel art. PixelJoint has a zoom feature for that very purpose.

ArmyFrog @ 8/14/2021 09:24 commented on Woodland Inn

This is amazing. usually these top-downs look grungy and unappealing, but you managed to make this one look amazing. Its very pleasing to look at. Great work!

ArmyFrog @ 12/15/2020 16:36 commented on Cyclops Viking

Truly terrifying! Excellent work. I especially love the backlight.

ArmyFrog @ 11/18/2020 11:36 commented on Nidus

I think this falls under the realm of oekaki. The pixels are placed extremely erratically and randomly, and don't represent the fundamental intentionality of pixel art.

ArmyFrog @ 11/18/2020 07:52 commented on Tablet of Water

To be honest, I was only planning on doing one, but I got carried away.

ArmyFrog @ 11/18/2020 05:53 commented on Tablet of Water

Gibberish that vaguely resembles Chinese.

ArmyFrog @ 11/17/2020 13:58 commented on Tablet of the Earth

I'm honored, thank you!

ArmyFrog @ 11/17/2020 12:42 commented on The Royal Pardon (collaboration)

I think we found our no1 for the month. Absolutely superb work. That effort really paid off!

ArmyFrog @ 11/12/2020 14:15 commented on God Save the Queen

I really like the exclusion of one of the colors in this one. It well helps with the stylized look of the piece. Great job!

ArmyFrog @ 11/10/2020 11:47 commented on Street Fighter 2020: Presidential Edition

The concept is hilarious! The only issue I have is with Trump's hair. It feels unfinished. I imagine you were going for minimalism, but, while it worked on Biden, it looks a bit jarrding on Trump. Otherwise, great likenesses and expressions!

ArmyFrog @ 11/10/2020 11:44 commented on Rockwell girl

You nailed the expression. Nice work!

ArmyFrog @ 11/10/2020 08:07 commented on A Piece of Eswatini

I fixed it.

ArmyFrog @ 11/4/2020 18:34 commented on Uzumaki Naruto

It looks very nice and well polished. Great work!

ArmyFrog @ 11/4/2020 18:03 commented on Nuclear!

This has such an explosive and bombastic atmosphere. I can feel the shockwave from the my seat! You art recently has been absolutely mental, great job!

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:55 commented on Squidward

The redness under the eyes makes this 10x better. I love it!

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:53 commented on Mr. Wallace Investigates Further

The bombastic misspelling of clue made my laugh out loud.

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:49 commented on Vision

It's so expressive and detailed! I love it!

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:48 commented on Village cutscenes

There is something very haunting about the contrast between the two scenes, not to mention the gray sky of the second.

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:44 commented on Rogue gnome

Creating soft, smooth lighting with pixel art is something that is very hard to pull off correctly, yet you've done it really well. Props to you!

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:42 commented on Let's hunt some ghosts!

There is something about all the different ways the floor is lit which is very appealing to me.

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:41 commented on Blood friends

Compositionally, this is one of the most striking pixel art pieces I have seen in a long time. The shading indicates a strong presence of sunlight despite the thick clouds, which adds to the whole fantastical feel, not to mention the enchanting color palette.

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:39 commented on Pumpkin Witch

The orange, pink, and green all completement each other very nicely. I love how much it all pops.

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:38 commented on SpongeBob and the Golden Spatula

The expression is really funny, I had a nice chuckle. You've got a very nice pose :)

ArmyFrog @ 11/3/2020 07:36 commented on Emperor of Electricity

Tesla pixel art is good pixel art. I really like the shades of green you use. They make a very interesting backlight. It looks especially nice on the hair.