cantdoright @ 3/1/2010 00:46 commented on Warehouse 91

Awesome contest might come back to spriting!

cantdoright @ 3/1/2010 00:39 commented on Mr. Mouse

Pretty sweat man... Alot better then any of my work!

cantdoright @ 3/1/2010 00:38 commented on Kight on the plains

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 21:40 commented on The forbidden gardens

Hey they didn't eat the forbidden fruit.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 21:38 commented on What's that?!

Funny and original. A work of art. The only thing wrong is you could have used some shading to reveal the sides of the ape as well. Other then that all is well.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 21:31 commented on Tooth Fairy - weekly challenge

I see well then it is understandable. Hope your computer gets fixed soon.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 11:33 commented on Pets!

All look very simalar and show no emotion or character. Try more then just changeing little things to a template and make each one unique. Keep pixelating and make great acomplishments with your game.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 11:30 commented on Avatar

As a first it is okay, but try to make the letter less plain and blocky. Try pointy edges and other creative things. Also look up some tutorials. If your haveing troble finding some massage me. Keep pixelating and don't give up.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 11:26 commented on Tooth Fairy - weekly challenge

Nice submission, but I would recomend a background. Why? Becuase if you look at past compititions you will see what talent lies at this site and you may not win. Also I don't think you chalanged yourself with this. Keep pixelating and you will become great. Hope to see improvements and more art pieces in your collection.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 11:22 commented on Speedy the Tortoise

Very nice. I love everything except the outline. I can see you went for a think outline look, but I don't think it works here. Keep Pixelating becuase I want to see more of your work.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 11:15 commented on Tekkonkinkreet - Minotaur

I liked the icon better then the detailed pic. Smaller is some times better. I like the head the best for it is the most visable thing. Keep Pixelating.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 11:11 commented on Needle Ned Flying Animation

I love this little guy. I see he does not have as much shading this time around. Just a thought for you. Keep pixelating.

cantdoright @ 6/22/2009 08:36 commented on Truck

I hope I can post something award winning this time. now what to do...

cantdoright @ 6/21/2009 11:42 commented on Selfportrait

It's Cat Man... with a mullet. Awesome art man, and a nice avatar too

cantdoright @ 6/21/2009 10:54 commented on Wedge

hmm ill try to speed it up cuz I thought that too.

Edit: done.

cantdoright @ 6/21/2009 09:50 commented on Darth Vader

No I am your Father! Very nice piece of work, but it looks like its not finished with it having no neck unlike the image. Just somethig I saw.

cantdoright @ 6/21/2009 09:44 commented on Demonship

Great peice of art, I see one thing wrong though and that is the lighting, I can see that the workers who are at the bottom have there light sorce from the fire, but the ship has no reconition of it. Also I think the fire could be edited to have small bits of fire coming off of it, or have it retract all the way in and then come out. Keep pixelateing man.

cantdoright @ 6/21/2009 09:27 commented on Needle Ned

Nice misqueto. Nice use of shading.

cantdoright @ 6/19/2009 14:55 commented on Team Fortress 2D

Amazing man, I love t his game too. Also I think you should replace the guy on the roof with the heavy guns man and then show cracks in the roof on where he steped. I think it would add some more flavor to the pic. Other then that it is one of my favorite submissions here.

cantdoright @ 6/19/2009 07:15 commented on E.G.A.D! (Even Green Aliens Die)

Very nice peice of work and I don't know who Roswell is but is he a man of few emotions, becuase if I had a snake bursting out of my I would be screaming like a 5 year old girl. Or maybe bulgde my eyes a bit.

cantdoright @ 6/18/2009 22:15 commented on Did you order a remake?

I order one! Unfortunatly I do not know where bearded Guidebrush comes from and that makes me feel like im not that good of a fan. Also what is wrong with a remake? I really want to see the remake to see what they change in the story and so I can play it on my Xbox.

cantdoright @ 6/18/2009 21:58 commented on Egads!

Nice idea, but with a lack of background it does not seem to have had that much work put into it. A recomendation for a background would be a kitchen counter. Anyways nice shading.

cantdoright @ 6/18/2009 21:56 commented on lonely tetris cube

hey how big is that... becuase if its bigger then 320x200 then its disqualified. Im not that good at seeing sizes that well, but I would say it is 400x200. If it is the right size then awesome idea and I love the mood of every panel in the book. Also I think you should animate it just for fun (unless your tired of it like I am mine). Great job and if it is qualified it has my vote.

cantdoright @ 6/18/2009 14:56 commented on Egads ! Mac Donald

Lol, Ronald what mess have you got yourself into. First Candy that looks like cigaretes, then makeing fat kids fatter, and turning your employes into robots! (DrMcNinja) For shame, for shame.

cantdoright @ 6/18/2009 14:53 commented on Egad! Bloody Mary!

Wow, this is amazing. Your going to hold a place for sure. I like the cracking mirrors on the side.