Defyn @ 6/6/2010 13:35 commented on Guyver

It looks good ;),

I would maybe add a bit more "depth" to the edges (just use black shape to add it a comic look, or use just more shadows), but the piece itself is still perfect ;)

And thanks for PM too ;)

Defyn @ 6/3/2010 13:38 commented on Hehehe

Thanks :)

Defyn @ 12/19/2009 09:07 commented on Bob

I wish i had such easy, but good looking characters for my games ;).

Defyn @ 12/19/2009 09:04 commented on Tomb tileset

Well, i think that this piece won't be useful in classic tile-based game (it's quite pity, because it looks quite good).

But as i said, i like it ;)

Defyn @ 3/27/2009 14:12 commented on Executioner pondering where he put his nose

Wow, that's really good work man! I'd like to have such style as you in my PA's.  thumbs up !

Defyn @ 2/3/2009 09:05 commented on Clockwork Whistler
WOW... Get this piece to the Hall Of Fame as fast as possible! :D

Defyn @ 11/6/2008 09:25 commented on Squash & Stretch
Really good animation. One of the most smoothest i have ever seen:).. How many frames it has?

Defyn @ 11/6/2008 09:20 commented on Is that a...BIRD?!
Lol, i didn't know that :D:D:D.. Thanks for this note :D.
Btw.: Is any option FF 3.0 to block this automatic AA?

Defyn @ 11/5/2008 11:09 commented on Is that a...BIRD?!
Is that a...  bird? Fine, it might be, but i ask if it is realy a pixel-art piece?  Zoomed it looks as it is antialiased by some filter or something other.

But i think it looks extremely good;)

Defyn @ 11/1/2008 11:43 commented on A tale, a beast
Realy good perspective;). Love it

Defyn @ 10/31/2008 10:50 commented on brouci
Hej, už chci tu hru :D.. A ozvi se taky někdy, sakra;)

Defyn @ 10/11/2008 12:22 commented on Chinese Dragon
Gratz you, man! I think that you have spend very much time on it,  it looks realy perfect, because it's done to a realy small details.
But here's still one thing that i don't like - that damned white line around drake's body.
Don't fear about low contrast ;)

Defyn @ 10/11/2008 12:14 commented on Maniacal
This piece seems to be nearly perfect for me. You had good idea, it looks very interesting.
On the other side, you could add more and deeper shades. And that blue color in eyes isn't playing good with white of them.

Defyn @ 9/21/2008 02:00 commented on Plant Carnivor
Hey man, i've one too :D

Defyn @ 9/21/2008 01:59 commented on Landscape Pixel art
Quite good work:).. Maybe you could use more shadows on the soil and roots, and the grass looks a bit flat too. But otherwise, birds and mountains behind the trees are giving a quite good depth to this picture.

Defyn @ 8/10/2008 09:21 commented on Guyver
Ok:).. Your way, your style;)

Defyn @ 8/10/2008 09:20 commented on Deep sea fish
Díkes moc, chlape :D.. Snažim se seč můžu heh :D

Defyn @ 8/6/2008 23:53 commented on Tauren - AISH

Good stuff:).. I like the way you used the lighting!

Defyn @ 8/6/2008 23:49 commented on Guyver

Iťs a technique in wich you use for example pixels of nearly different colors and "patern" with it. You can do much smoother transitions, and it looks great at some pictures (this might be one of them) .

Here is a czech tutorial, so just look at the pictures and you will know :)  http://pixel-art.cz/pixelart/tutorialy/techniky/zaklady-ditheringu/

Maybe look at my pix Deep sea fish and scale.. Or look on Dwarf (mine too :))... Here's a big dithering (but not to realistic as on Deep Sea Fish pix).

Defyn @ 8/6/2008 12:00 commented on DEEPER
Wow.. It has very good atmosphere, thanks to color choices. I love it!

Defyn @ 8/6/2008 11:20 commented on Guyver
What about to try dithering on it? The shape is very nice, and the colors interesting, but whole picture seems a bit flat to me. Maybe use more, darker colors to corenspond with black background and, as i said, dithering. But it looks very good.. Ading to favorites :D

Defyn @ 8/6/2008 11:15 commented on Kitai Totem
Very good work, man:). Love it. The butteflies are extremely good!

Defyn @ 8/5/2008 13:20 commented on mock
It has good style. Even if grass is "easy",  all flowers and trees are supplying its function :D. My favorite.

Defyn @ 8/5/2008 13:16 commented on Leigh (Walk North)
The coolest animation i have ever seen. 5/5 pts!!

Defyn @ 8/5/2008 13:09 commented on Tesla Zeppelins attack!
My favorite Pixel art:). I like that crazy "steampunk" style. Good Work