CrazyAsuka @ 1/6/2006 07:53 commented on Shiny car
I really like the shading in this car...looks so shiny... I want to buy one...

CrazyAsuka @ 1/6/2006 07:52 commented on I Could Fly If My Tail Was Long Enough
That's adorable...that poor thing. :(

CrazyAsuka @ 1/6/2006 07:33 commented on Ship
Hey nice, I like the shape of it, did you invent it?  I like the shading too, good work.   I have a couple of ships I made for a little arcade game.  I like ships, weeee!

CrazyAsuka @ 1/6/2006 07:29 commented on Green death
Thanks everyone for the comments!   Hmm... you're right about the face.  When I started drawing it I was thinking of another scene and I made the face like that, slowly the scene became what it is and I guess I forgot to change the expression.

And the gun.  Top's not there... it's not...   Where's the top of her gun! somebody stole it... no wonder the monster beated her... so sad.

CrazyAsuka @ 10/29/2005 19:39 commented on Pixelween2005
Awesome. I  love everything in this piece.  You're really talented.  Now this is my favorite for Pixelween!

CrazyAsuka @ 10/28/2005 20:30 commented on May by Crazyasuka
Thanks everybody for your coments.  Yes, the head, well, it's a kind of style I have for some characters I draw, it wasn't mean to be realistic.  And they eye ball, you are right, I'll try to fix that.   Thanks for the fav!

CrazyAsuka @ 10/26/2005 20:45 commented on Corpse Bride - Pixelween
I totally love it, I'd pick it as the winner if It was my choice!  Very well done! I love the veil, her face, the background, the color combination, everything...  Now I feel less like submitting mine...lol