Girlbrush @ 9/17/2015 05:20 commented on Mad Max

Thank you! Love your art :D all the Star Wars<3

Girlbrush @ 4/9/2013 06:51 commented on Panda

Love the design! ^^

Girlbrush @ 1/9/2013 09:30 commented on BOOM!

Thanks for the crit and ref :) had a hard time with both hands :| will look it over!

Girlbrush @ 1/4/2013 10:08 commented on Silk Spectre

Thanks! I've made a Dr Manhattan as well, should upload it~ Would love to give Rorschach and the Comedian a try later :3
schninitz: You're right about that durn pixel, thanks :O *sloppy*

Girlbrush @ 4/3/2011 03:01 commented on Mighty Chieftain

Awesome! Love the proportions and his distinct face!

Girlbrush @ 3/31/2011 06:57 commented on Mystery Inc.

Loving the style! =D Scooby Doo, where are you!?

Girlbrush @ 3/30/2011 06:48 commented on Valeria Vladimirovna

Yup :) Wings are the new bows.

Girlbrush @ 3/30/2011 00:59 commented on The Grimes Family

Thanks =) any suggestions on how to do the beard better? or if you(or anyone!) know of any pixelation you'd think be a good example it would be appreciated!

Girlbrush @ 3/25/2011 04:48 commented on The Grimes Family

I've posted Rick on my twitpic before but it's the first time for Lori and Carl. :) Maybe someone did something similar? You remember the source?

Girlbrush @ 6/19/2010 07:03 commented on Shmupanetta

Awesome! =D The first thing I look up when a new Level magazine comes out is the page with your pixel art. Keep it up!

Girlbrush @ 7/28/2009 08:22 commented on Pixel Me 2 - Updated

Thanks for all the comments, I've revised the piece a little. Please check it out and tell me what you think! Anything on the shoes would be awesome!

Girlbrush @ 7/24/2009 17:03 commented on Pixel Me 2 - Updated

No, Hatch, what's banding? =O

Girlbrush @ 7/24/2009 16:50 commented on Pixel Me 2 - Updated

I assure you it's all my doing. =) It's a character, based upon myself, eventually going into a 2D beat-a-zombie-up game.

You're correct in that lineart is my forte and I suck at colouring when it comes to all kinds of digital and traditional drawing. Thank you for the critique, I'll work more on the shading and try how it all looks without that hard edge!