Conzeit @ 8/20/2013 20:18 commented on Panther with CV hero Syndrome

Didnt even KNOW what cheetahman was before I read that post :p. Might do something based on...that weird NES game that popped up lately with the apeman....."EAT COMMUNISM" what was it called?

Conzeit @ 1/5/2012 07:50 commented on BullOfGutz

Uhm....the one that is a recurring bad guy is Zodd, he is a Lion with bulll horns, there was also a goat somewhat like Baphomet but he only appeared briefly...which one are you trying to recreate?

Conzeit @ 1/5/2012 07:25 commented on Happy New Year!

Is a black serpentine dragon part of Russian Christmas folklore? cause that would seriously kick ass

Conzeit @ 11/27/2011 17:02 commented on GraindoAvatar_disto

Swastikas are more than the Nazi's symbol, they're a symbol for the flow of the universe and they were in many  religions worldwide far before the Nazi adopted them, there is no need to shun any depiction of such a sacred symbol just because one group missrepresented them.

Conzeit @ 11/7/2011 06:59 commented on background

I really like the basic mood of this picture, but I think the background could improve if the lighting situation was a bit more clear.

is it a light at the end of the tunnel kind of thing as in

http://www.stockvault.net/data/s/101452.jpg ?

https://mountcope.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel.jpg ?

Or is it a matter of the plants being translucent and creating rings of light as in:

http://i.imgur.com/FiCBa.jpg ?

Conzeit @ 11/5/2011 23:16 commented on Tool

Hey man I love "Vicariously" and Alex's Gray's art...defnitively see the depth in what Tool does, even though I havent actually gotten into their stuff...for some bizarre reason :p grats !

Conzeit @ 11/4/2011 03:50 commented on Robonut ( Nyan Cat version )

Animate his BABY? I dont know what you meant by that but when I read it, I read it as if it were his literal real life baby and it sounded like the sweetest thing ever to me =). Maybe you didnt mean that, but all these little pieces of moving color are still our babies, right?

Conzeit @ 7/30/2011 21:18 commented on Pimpin'

when you zoom in it looks fine, but the sillouethe is far too confusing for it to work zoomed out. I'd reccomend not outlining everything at that resolution, outline the edge of the sprite if anything, and also making a good sillouethe, make sure you could identify what he is if only the sillouethe would show, you dont have much more than the sillouethe at this size.

Conzeit @ 6/26/2011 21:35 commented on That's my brother!

intresting curve+angly aesthetic

Conzeit @ 6/23/2011 14:59 commented on Z to the X to the S to the PECTRUM!

can you please make a minecraft texturepack? :p the aproach here sums up what I think it should look like

Conzeit @ 6/6/2011 14:41 commented on V City

I cant believe I hadnt Fav'd this! it really blew me away =D thankyouthankyouthankyou

Conzeit @ 5/27/2011 23:08 commented on Mindsex

I really like it, seems like you really communicated something inside you with it. Pray tell what was this piece that inspired you?

Conzeit @ 5/26/2011 16:46 commented on Death Shaman

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu cant believe I missed this =/ I LOVE Mike's work with goldfish

Conzeit @ 5/26/2011 15:17 commented on Vigg fused

I think this looks good but next to the other charater it looks less inspired. Honestly I feel this guy's shadow doesnt look evil enough to stand up to the other one, it feels a bit like you're continuing the shadow fusion trend for the sake of it rather than because you have a clear idea of this guy's shadow.

Conzeit @ 4/23/2011 17:09 commented on Seiya

ESE si es Seiya, despues cuando les pusieron tiaras a todos parecian sailor moons jajajaja

Conzeit @ 4/10/2011 04:06 commented on Alucard

it's a very very good 1 to 1 of what I've meant to do with that design for a long time, I try to simplify it so it can concievably be a sprite but I have to commend to how accurate this is

Conzeit @ 2/20/2011 06:41 commented on Dogs Understand

it looks like something that would be printed in a pirate t-shirt, which is all kinds of awesome...and yes, off color disney is certainly disturbing

Conzeit @ 2/20/2011 06:11 commented on BagPack

I really really dig the simplicity and effectiveness of this

Conzeit @ 12/26/2010 00:56 commented on Shantae Run Cycle

hahaha...looking back now LuckyF...I do wonder why I made the head move SO MUCH

Conzeit @ 12/21/2010 22:53 commented on Cat of Gold

I NO GET SHAPEBLUFfiNG,  SIR

Conzeit @ 12/21/2010 22:52 commented on Grey Wish

on the one side....that hurts the ego to know that nobody will ever hear of you or know you...on the other side you'd be nothing...and that'd make you perfect, I mean how can nothing do "something" wrong? :p. I feel like I've heard these phrase before but never watched Doctor Who either....I wonder where...

Conzeit @ 11/23/2010 18:22 commented on Mario Power Z3

Muy Badass sin dejar de ser muy Bowser. Me gusta muchisimo mas que el super bowser (como se llame...) que salio en el ultimo SmashBros

Conzeit @ 11/23/2010 18:21 commented on Rokkuman!

Parece mezcla de X y Legends....y la bufanda confunde porque el de bufanda siempre fue protoman...pero esta bueno!

Conzeit @ 11/23/2010 18:13 commented on S-T

Samus....Taran? jajajaja =/ supongo que sera Samus Tourian

Conzeit @ 11/18/2010 12:37 commented on Wayforward's "American Dragon" GBA: Jelly man animations

Glad you like it Zi. as you can probably imagine I didnt really think showing both eyes at all times was key for this guy...the specifical frame that you mention means to show the side of his face...apparently it wasnt effective with you!. Anyway, the game has been out for years and they didnt freeze that frame like I did here, so you probably dont need to worry about that. :p