Weerdmeester @ 6/11/2021 12:37 commented on Faceless (Spirited Away)

The broken clouds do add a certain charm to the piece and for me in this case they work. They look a bit like mist or a puff of smoke that a ghost leaves behind, and since no-face is a spirit... it adds a nice little touch to it that fits it well.

Weerdmeester @ 6/11/2021 12:26 commented on matka

Searching for ''waterfall'' in the gallery (or on the web) will give you many examples of people animating waterfalls using many different methods and styles. Go take a look, let them inspire you and keep practicing. This is already a good start

Weerdmeester @ 6/11/2021 12:14 commented on Vlad the Impaler Was A Shrike!

What a magnificent creature! Marvelous. Imposing. And best of all, a bird with with great fashion sense. My compliments to the artist who painted this wonderful person shrike.

Weerdmeester @ 6/11/2021 11:06 commented on kingdom

Veeery nice! I love this style!

Weerdmeester @ 6/11/2021 11:04 commented on <3

Thats... very heartwarming 0_o

Concept (and art) is great though XD

Weerdmeester @ 6/10/2021 14:48 commented on Piece of Our Hart

No motion capture here (yet) :P But thank you very much for the compliment! (and for showing your adorable rat icon again). Makes my day :3

Weerdmeester @ 6/10/2021 14:40 commented on Shaded Waterfall

I like the darker colours used here. Animation on the waterfall looks great too!

Weerdmeester @ 6/10/2021 08:21 commented on Beauty and the Beast

Beast and beauty both look stunning! Very nice!

Weerdmeester @ 6/10/2021 08:17 commented on Aku no hana

The artsyle is great. I like how "nightmarish" this looks.

Weerdmeester @ 6/10/2021 05:59 commented on Rat Love

I love the framing, and the rats :3

Weerdmeester @ 6/10/2021 01:18 commented on Heart

Lovely colours. I really like the way you did her hair.

Weerdmeester @ 6/7/2021 10:10 commented on Shrike The Impaler

Casually submits a nice "tweeter" icon the same way the shrike cassually murders. Yep. Here are your points :P

Weerdmeester @ 6/7/2021 10:02 commented on My Cousin

Your grumpy cousin could use a shaving (and sell his amazingly textured furcoat) ;p

Weerdmeester @ 6/7/2021 09:56 commented on Summer Tree

Like the simplicity of it combined with the neon colouring.

Weerdmeester @ 6/3/2021 09:53 commented on Cocks

Cocks?!  Hah... I thought they were pineapples with wings.

Weerdmeester @ 6/3/2021 00:27 commented on Let's do it

Fantastic atmosphere! Good see you're back ;p

Weerdmeester @ 6/2/2021 10:28 commented on Cocks

This title XD. I like the look of the birds though. Nice.

Weerdmeester @ 6/2/2021 10:22 commented on The sun in clouds

You captured the peacefull mood perfectly. Great piece! Keep it up ;)

Weerdmeester @ 6/2/2021 10:15 commented on Kingdom of Frogs

Fun and jolly piece. I like the concept. Nice!

Weerdmeester @ 5/31/2021 05:46 commented on Saint Petersburg

Love the subtle details in the buildings. Very nice piece overall!

Weerdmeester @ 5/25/2021 13:17 commented on Dino City

To be honest I could have sworn the original challenge was indeed 75x100. Doesn't matter too much. Your pixel looks great anyway :P

Weerdmeester @ 10/28/2020 10:54 commented on Nutty Nutpecker

This made me crack up a little :p. Clever way of using those 2 frames. Nice!

Weerdmeester @ 10/26/2020 03:35 commented on Mutualism

The prompts certainly were :p. I was initially flinging my hands in the air at the color themes though. I had something else in mind. But it was very interesting to work around those and I am pretty satifised with the result. Fun challenge it was.

Weerdmeester @ 12/16/2019 02:57 commented on Winter Belle intro scene

It looks like the upper part of the snowy branch on the left has a little animation error for a second ;)

But besides that, I love the atmosphere and use of colour in this! Well done!

Weerdmeester @ 7/17/2019 14:34 commented on Sunset Cycling

Funny thing is, I always felt something was a little of about it, but I spend so much time on it allready I just wanted to move on and I just left it the way it was :P Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it :)