rayteoactive @ 3/28/2016 06:00 commented on Ghostbuster2016

Weekly Spotlight? Never knew how that works... Is there some voting?

rayteoactive @ 6/5/2015 00:38 commented on Avengers : Captain America Running Cycle

Oh wow, no, this is all manual. But that's a big compliment though :) If it helps, this is a 8 frames (I think) running cycle in about 30fps. I think that made it smooth than usual.

rayteoactive @ 6/4/2015 09:34 commented on Avengers : Age of Ultron Animated!

I've been trying to upload a much bigger scene, but the thumbnail keep showing up as the detail art. Anyone know what happened?

PS. here's the actual scene : http://9gag.com/gag/ar46oRB?ref=w.upvotenoti

rayteoactive @ 5/5/2015 14:28 commented on Avengers : Character Art

I always wanted to make X-men, though based on the Sega Genesis version

rayteoactive @ 5/5/2015 14:25 commented on Avengers : Character Art

Avengers logo removed!

rayteoactive @ 5/5/2015 11:43 commented on Avengers : Age of Ultron

Ah... if I took all the design from the movie, there will be too many black / grey characters. I do have one with the mask off, waiting for admin to approve though :/

rayteoactive @ 5/5/2015 11:42 commented on Avengers : Age of Ultron

Maybe I will do X-men when I have the time :D

rayteoactive @ 5/5/2015 11:41 commented on Avengers : Character Art

Oh... Why so? Is there a rule against official logo? Or is it because it's not pixel?

rayteoactive @ 5/24/2009 20:45 commented on another shmupy enemy

I'm more impress with small but expressive then being huge and detail to express the same amount of stuff. That means you're awesome

rayteoactive @ 5/24/2009 20:41 commented on samurai private eye

Much as I love the styling, I can't help feeling it looks a little incomplete. Am I the only one?

rayteoactive @ 5/22/2009 07:26 commented on Cowboy

Thanks guys : )

Anoniguy : now that you mentioned, yea, I was trying to keep the color count down, so I gave it the wooden look. Didn't gave it a white color because the gun would have blended in with the gloves then.

rayteoactive @ 5/3/2009 08:49 commented on Ghost'n Goblins - Remade

GnG remake is sweet - but I'd love it more if the other objects takes up your character boxy style

rayteoactive @ 2/3/2009 10:52 commented on Player and Enemies
These are so beautiful. I can't wait to see them in motion.

rayteoactive @ 1/28/2009 07:30 commented on slash(animation)
This is sweet. Love the animation and especially the feminine styling in your work. My only complain though is the last swing... could have added more strength or weight to it. Either way, it still rocks.

rayteoactive @ 1/8/2009 20:57 commented on Rockman
Wao~ I wasn't expecting so much comments, but I'm glad you guys likes it.

Anyway, to answer a few questions, I believe they do fit into the NES restriction. The amount of color used, and the size of the characters is exactly the same in the game. In fact, bosses are much smaller then the original since I mixed up and followed rockman for the measurement.

O, and my personal favourite is R.coil :)