thalassophobic @ 1/12/2021 05:50 commented on kartio avatar

conics

thalassophobic @ 1/8/2021 09:05 commented on Ever Deeper Item Showcase - Sea Creatures and Other Fishing Loot

I dig how much personality and detail is packed into so few pixels and so few colors!

thalassophobic @ 12/26/2020 06:04 commented on Panoramic

That palette you've used here is lovely

thalassophobic @ 12/26/2020 06:01 commented on Ethernal Sprites

Stunning work! I'd have loved to see the animations

thalassophobic @ 12/24/2020 11:14 commented on Secret Santa

I love how clean this looks! The antialiasing (on the face especially) gives me so much joy

thalassophobic @ 12/24/2020 11:13 commented on Secret Santa 2020

DOWNRIGHT GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see the finished version. Your work is a huge inspiration, even with the crash slowing you down.

thalassophobic @ 12/24/2020 09:33 commented on Starscream [Secret Santa]

OMG I LOVE IT!! He's vintage!!! And in mint condition

thalassophobic @ 11/30/2020 04:23 commented on Garrett Portrait

Thank you! And I'm glad someone found that process gif helpful haha

thalassophobic @ 11/28/2020 13:35 commented on I is for Invisible Ink

This is big brain stuff... I love it >:(

thalassophobic @ 11/25/2020 02:29 commented on Cthulhu character idle animation

Am simple. See Cthulhu. Press Fave.

thalassophobic @ 11/12/2020 02:32 commented on What is Petscii?

That face is impeccably done. Really, really great job on this one!

thalassophobic @ 11/12/2020 01:39 commented on A Professor, His Apprentice, and His Car

LUKE, MY BOY

Just gorgeous! Although the extra colors clutter the readability in a few places, they add a lot of depth to so many others! I feel like I'll have to study this closely for a good while just to be able to fully appreciate the understanding and control over colors you demonstrate here. Also the Laytonmobile is looking sleek. So much to love about this!!

thalassophobic @ 11/10/2020 00:32 commented on Uzumaki Naruto

DATTEBAYO!!

thalassophobic @ 10/23/2020 02:06 commented on Watery grave

Plot twist twist: the tiger was working with the vodyanoi

thalassophobic @ 10/6/2020 18:36 commented on Abandoned Sofa

Cute! Although you might want to upload the detail file in original size, otherwise it won't be accepted into the gallery.

thalassophobic @ 10/6/2020 18:33 commented on Grize jellyfish

You might want to upload your detail file at original size (not scaled up) before it's accepted into the gallery!

thalassophobic @ 10/6/2020 18:32 commented on Portrait #7 - Greed

Oh, God. I'm a complete sucker for this, idea, execution, all of it! Definitely my favorite so far. Can't wait to see more of this series.

thalassophobic @ 10/6/2020 18:30 commented on ...and a voice echoed...

Woah, the texture on that thing is expertly done!

thalassophobic @ 10/5/2020 23:22 commented on Something in the Barn

This is quite a nice piece! Love the red rimlighting as well, very spooky heheh. Hope you can get around to editing it for the requirements

thalassophobic @ 10/5/2020 23:19 commented on Jackalope Starfighter Pilot

Gives me all the neurotic vibes that bunnies exude. Nicely done!

thalassophobic @ 10/5/2020 23:17 commented on Day 6 - Queen Samirah

This is the face of a lady who takes no bullshit. I love it! And the rendering of the gold is nicely done, too!

thalassophobic @ 10/5/2020 23:15 commented on Something is watching

Woah, really nice work! Just a reminder, though, that you have to post your work in original size (1x) and not scaled up like you have here!

thalassophobic @ 10/5/2020 23:12 commented on Ever Deeper - Armor Showcase

I can't pick a single favorite but my top 3 are

• Paladin's Armor: The design of the helmet, plus the pauldrons and the cape look really cool and recognizable. And besides, who doesn't love paladins?
  • Knight's Armor: That ponytail is well done, and breathes a lot of life into the design! The effort you spent on it was well worth it!
  • Floral Armor Ver. 2: The antlers are just super cool, okay??

As for critique, I think you did very well considering the limitations you put for yourself. I think my only suggestion would be to try moving the torso in sync with the head in their idle animations. The breath is generally most noticeable in the chest, so it's a little odd to see it stay still here. Other than that, I think these designs are all very creative

thalassophobic @ 10/5/2020 23:03 commented on Octobit 2020 (day 5): Too Many Eyes

The way you rendered the iris on biggest eye really gives that sense of dimension. Well done!

thalassophobic @ 10/5/2020 23:01 commented on Something Appears In The Distance

Awesome work! Somehow it's both goofy and genuinely unsettling