Damian @ 10/12/2020 12:42 commented on #

Yeah I love this. Even the little preview pic is awesome.

Damian @ 10/11/2020 13:48 commented on Skeleton Idle

Well you see the laws of physics don't always apply to the walking dead. Especially those with purple flaming hair.

Damian @ 10/11/2020 11:41 commented on Bubble Tea

Loving the vibrant colours! I've tried bubble tea once, not my cuppa tea if you know what I mean.

Damian @ 4/5/2020 23:52 commented on Runs in the Family

Great running annimations. I love that each character has their own defined running style. Gives them character. Going to save this as a reference for the future!

Damian @ 4/5/2020 23:44 commented on Pixie Gal

Very cool. And also very clean polished.

Damian @ 10/28/2019 01:10 commented on Is it Portrait?!!!

Ah man, this gives me nostalgia. Never ending story needs a reboot.

Damian @ 10/6/2019 12:08 commented on Dungeoning - Cave Griffin Battle Animations

Loving those little characters!

Damian @ 9/29/2019 13:30 commented on Desertopolis

Nice colours and asthetic. You could easily make a tileset and make something a bit bigger :)

Damian @ 9/29/2019 13:26 commented on Little Red vs Big Red

Liking this. I think you could take the bigger one a bit further without increasing the work load. Little things like claws coming out of the wings or tail, or both. Also hope you don't mind a bit of critique, but that lighting ( brightest colour ) on the larger one looks a bit off, It looks a bit too yellow?

Damian @ 9/25/2019 01:12 commented on Ratti. Part of the map.

Really liking how there are three different perspectives here and it still looks great. Also this reads so well for only 4 colours, you've done an amazing job so far.

Damian @ 9/16/2019 09:24 commented on Shocked Invader

Agree with Sohei. Everything is super smooth here. Can't fault a single thing.

Damian @ 9/16/2019 09:12 commented on Get outta my space

Yeah I know, just ddn't want 3 different entries.

Damian @ 9/15/2019 13:31 commented on ZENITSU

We can tell who the character is and you're getting the right shapes in, which is great. For me the improvemnts will come with time. You have some single pixel noise here and there, and some lines could cleaner too.

Love this anime btw.

Damian @ 9/15/2019 13:24 commented on How We Die - Progressive UI

Looks great. The reds are very dark btw, not an issue, just comparing it to brightnes of the orange and green.

Damian @ 9/6/2019 10:53 commented on Firefox V. Chrome

Haha, awesome idea.

Damian @ 9/3/2019 11:31 commented on Mimic

Really cool, love the colour choices and the animation is well done overall. Looks like it could be put straight into a game.

Damian @ 9/3/2019 11:22 commented on Whose Even Kid Is This?

Wow, everything looks soo good.Love how you managed to get the floor to look wet even as it goes into the background.

Damian @ 9/1/2019 07:13 commented on Dock No4

Yeah, this is just so great.

Damian @ 9/1/2019 02:35 commented on Girl and her Owl

The character in the picture looks slightlyoff balance. Loving the cute style.

Damian @ 6/22/2019 02:33 commented on level 1

Everything looks so well made here! If I had to be picky, something seems off with th legs on the run animation, but its always easy to find a negative. Keep up the great work.

Damian @ 4/13/2019 06:28 commented on Mmmonkee

Loving this.

Damian @ 2/24/2019 01:08 commented on Azorius Demon

Really like the design. Is the use of black outline just because its quicker for commission? I notice that some of your older work uses sel-out that to me is more pleasing to look at and then a move back to black outlines on everything?

Damian @ 2/24/2019 00:56 commented on Backroads

Some of the clouds look a bit odd to me, but the colours choices here are just amazing.

Damian @ 12/22/2018 04:13 commented on Paradise Jungle

So cool, love the dialog.

Damian @ 12/13/2018 06:28 commented on gonegirl6's sister portrait

Been a while since I've seen something of yours. Looks great.