inbntly @ 7/15/2009 08:28 commented on Hobo Heaven

I don't know how I haven't seen this piece until now, love the expression and character!

inbntly @ 7/15/2009 08:26 commented on Scratch my back, would ya'?

Congrats, I had a feeling you'd win! :)

inbntly @ 7/14/2009 16:03 commented on Ghost Customie

What exactly kind of collab are you doing? I think they are all really cool! I'd have to say my favorite is the rock guy, I just wish he had a smile though.

inbntly @ 7/14/2009 15:56 commented on Laptop : ASUS F3JV

:D I like the lettering just under the screen, before I even read the title I thought it said Asus, Looks pretty good. The only thing I can think of is maybe some AA around the edges, however I can't say much else as I'm not very experienced myself. Nice work though.

inbntly @ 7/14/2009 14:19 commented on You won't see me coming

I think everyone is missing the point when they are saying how its too dark or not really your style... of course it isn't! I think its titled properly, and also for only using two colors that pretty damn good. Love the santa and thought bubble :)

inbntly @ 7/14/2009 14:11 commented on In a middle of nowhere

This is probably my favorite pixelart I've ever seen, and definitely 1 of my favorites of yours alone. I also really like the one with the aligator with the castle on its back, simply amazing! You really raise the bar :) I WANT MORE! lol

inbntly @ 7/13/2009 18:07 commented on Rangiku (Bleach)

Haha kind of sad, just from the preview cleavage I knew it was Rangiku, I think it looks great! I mean and to everyone talking about the breasts they are supposed to be that big.. I think its a nice piece, good work :D

inbntly @ 7/13/2009 17:52 commented on Peon

The Zipper is my favorite! I kind of like how the face is different too, looking forward to seeing more.

inbntly @ 7/13/2009 17:23 commented on Lizardman

Love it, looks like a little green charmander on roids

inbntly @ 7/13/2009 17:14 commented on Moss Cow

I love how even on your small pieces you can still see good detail and shading, MOSS COW, USE GRAZE! :D

inbntly @ 7/13/2009 17:09 commented on Fields of Harmony

This is just awesome :) Love the colors, love the character, everything. Great work!

inbntly @ 11/18/2008 12:25 commented on ZAAAKUUU
isn't that one of the characters from zak and wiki or something like that.. I know it released on Wii, been up too long to actually find out who. The shading looks awesome! Keep it up.

inbntly @ 11/18/2008 12:19 commented on Father And Son
I really like it, definitely fav'ed. but there are two things if changed would make it much better. Vaders head looks too box like on top should be more rounded, and skywalkers feet look like a ducks, maybe get rid of the point. Great work though, very impressive.

inbntly @ 11/18/2008 12:07 commented on NoFaceMan
I herd u liek mudkips.. just thought I'd add my 2 cents, I think its a good start, best of luck finishing it.