Jujumagicdude @ 10/17/2019 15:43 commented on Garlic Beast

This feels like a 3d render its amazing good work man! Added to favorites!

Jujumagicdude @ 10/17/2019 15:39 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #3

This is only like 5 colors ... This is f**kin insane man... Good work!!!

Jujumagicdude @ 7/31/2019 09:58 commented on Flipping a Locked Card

you were not wrong my friend i really like this design !

Jujumagicdude @ 7/28/2019 15:08 commented on Small me

As of now i have 130 hrs into it ! And thanks !!

Jujumagicdude @ 7/28/2019 08:16 commented on Strawberry Dream

Thanks for the inspiration man ! your art is super cool too !

Jujumagicdude @ 7/27/2019 21:52 commented on The Goddess of Chaos

Screw awaiting approval i LOVE THIS ITS SO COOL...

Jujumagicdude @ 7/27/2019 20:27 commented on Scallum

i love it !

Good art man !

Jujumagicdude @ 7/26/2019 20:40 commented on Green Potion

i agree a shine would help make it pop! will be coming back too see the changes ! keep up the good work !

Jujumagicdude @ 7/26/2019 20:30 commented on Hey its me jouj

i knew i had seen that smile before ilove lupin ! im gonna pixel art one i did with the same face at work !

Jujumagicdude @ 7/26/2019 14:03 commented on Tier 3 twitch icon

Okay ill resubmit it

Jujumagicdude @ 7/25/2019 21:16 commented on Clik is ready to grow!

How is it that i need to get rights to a hud i am referencing that i drew. I drew them , and the text and the text box it took me 4 hours . plus animation time i know it's suprising to see me submit so much at once, but i just have these files on my computer that i have been working on for over 100+ hrs and wanted to just share them on an unsecure forum. even IF the hud shares likeness to the game i drew it for one... and 90% of it is my own art.

Jujumagicdude @ 7/25/2019 20:42 commented on Moon Buggy-ish Vehicle

Simple and effective nintendo would love you!

Jujumagicdude @ 7/25/2019 20:31 commented on Tier 3 twitch icon

I didn't scale this one up. its a 28x28 there has been 0 modifying of pixels. whatsoever it is the original artwork as is the other icon that i resubmitted . i don't understand.

Jujumagicdude @ 7/24/2019 21:25 commented on Hey its me jouj

Simple and very clean design looks like an 80s anime character i love it adding it to my favorites!

Jujumagicdude @ 7/23/2019 17:24 commented on protecteur

this is just the most clean and fluid thing i have ever seen i love it thanks for the post !

Jujumagicdude @ 7/23/2019 17:21 commented on Flipping a Locked Card

okay at first i didnt want to click but that was so dope i love it ! Really suprised me there !

Jujumagicdude @ 7/23/2019 09:24 commented on bushes

Very cute i would love to see a cute bouncing walking cycle on him!

Jujumagicdude @ 7/23/2019 09:23 commented on Sharimara

Good work! I love the shading it looks really smooth.