Sjpixels @ 11/29/2020 21:08 commented on Hollow Knight Sprites

Omg I didn't even notice that! Thank you

Sjpixels @ 11/14/2020 16:15 commented on The Royal Pardon (collaboration)

Completely insane. One of the top posts on this entire site for sure.

Sjpixels @ 11/6/2020 08:55 commented on Daily Sprites

You're so good at showing form and lighting with just 2 shades!

Sjpixels @ 11/5/2020 12:12 commented on Tower Knight

Thanks so much! The thumbnail is definitely deceiving

Sjpixels @ 11/4/2020 07:36 commented on Unsu, Aasimar Cleric

I love the halo behind the head. Such a subtle detail that really brings this piece to the next level!

Sjpixels @ 11/4/2020 07:33 commented on Blood friends

Your style is so instantly recognizeable. Amazing piece!

Sjpixels @ 10/27/2020 15:41 commented on Bee Infested Tileset [Tiny Thor]

This is so high quality! The only thing that throws me off is the perspective on the chandelier. Since we can hardly see the ceiling it looks a little strange to see the bottom plane of the chandelier, like it's swinging towards us.

Sjpixels @ 10/27/2020 15:00 commented on Yeti

thank you!

Sjpixels @ 10/1/2020 06:20 commented on Undead Burg

I just love Dark Souls and wanted to do some fan art for it.

Sjpixels @ 10/1/2020 06:19 commented on Pixel Dailies: Valley

Love the blue backlighting on the foreground tree. Really ties in the blue mountains! The only thing that looks strange is the midground tree. The trunk is so far to the left that it looks like the tree is gonna fall over!

Sjpixels @ 9/18/2020 06:59 commented on Pet 10 - Chihuahua

What does it mean??

Sjpixels @ 9/12/2020 06:24 commented on Minotrio

Two shades of white?? Where?

Ok put it in indexed color mode and it looks like you're right... No idea how that happened but I've edited the post to only have one white shade now. Thank you!

Sjpixels @ 9/11/2020 18:53 commented on I see ghost-types

These are great! Awesome use of dithering and breaking the outline. And we chose the same palette for our final evolutions!

Sjpixels @ 9/11/2020 18:25 commented on Memoria (FF9)

This is insane... The 50 hours paid off.

Sjpixels @ 9/2/2020 09:19 commented on Tiny Pixel Chimp

The weight and timing

Sjpixels @ 9/2/2020 09:18 commented on Jellyfish in action

Reminds me of Spongebob!

Sjpixels @ 9/2/2020 09:17 commented on Graveyard

Awesome idea to use those vertical panels across the whole piece! How did you come up with that?

Sjpixels @ 9/2/2020 07:30 commented on Asylum Demon Recolor

Oh ok thanks! I didn't know you could do that

Sjpixels @ 8/31/2020 19:35 commented on Asylum Demon

Hmm I may not go quite that dark but I do plan on going back and updating the colors a bit after the comments I've gotten across social media on this. Thank you for sending that! Gives me an idea of where to go from here

Sjpixels @ 7/21/2020 21:54 commented on Ground Dash

The ball is actually the weapon! These animations are when it's tethered to the character but it can be shot out and recalled to do damage.

Sjpixels @ 7/20/2020 13:49 commented on Jump

Thank you! I would consider myself a pretty beginner level animator so it's nice to know I'm getting the fundamentals mostly right.

Sjpixels @ 7/19/2020 18:40 commented on Idle

Thank you! I'm going for a really rubbery/bouncy feel.

Sjpixels @ 7/17/2020 12:48 commented on The Depths

Thanks :) Ya for this whole game I'm sticking with a motif of circles as weapons and single eyes on characters. So I thought why not have a massive eye as a background?

Sjpixels @ 7/17/2020 12:46 commented on Volcano Mockup

Thank you! For now these are just for fun. I do have the game idea in my head but currently don't have the means to hire a programmer to help me create the game.

Sjpixels @ 7/15/2020 10:02 commented on A Different Kind of Duneworm

Well expect em to keep coming! Already have a few more completed