Conjested angel @ 5/12/2010 12:36 commented on Arashi Concept Sprite

I have used a program called edge touch for my pixel art needs. I suggest checking that one out too and I will probably check this one out. The one problem with edge touch is that i am pretty sure that the only way to get it onto the computer and keep it the same size distorts the color but i may be wrong.

Conjested angel @ 4/28/2010 04:07 commented on Pilot

The column all the way to the right gets cut off at one point, but other than that it is really good!

Conjested angel @ 4/25/2010 12:05 commented on iPod Touch

volume buttons are a little big but other than that it is really good

Conjested angel @ 4/24/2010 07:36 commented on Day Versus Night

I know who I'm voting for!

Conjested angel @ 4/21/2010 04:21 commented on What happens at night...

I thought that meant that you can't have something already in the gallery and resubmit it. My other piece never got into the gallery.

Conjested angel @ 4/20/2010 12:37 commented on Mech challenge

I declare it the winner of the challenge anyways

Conjested angel @ 4/20/2010 12:36 commented on Pixel Alex

After seeing all of your pixel arts, I have to say I like this one the best and wish I could do something even remotely that good!

Conjested angel @ 4/19/2010 17:56 commented on Tagada strawberry

Great, love this and your other pixel arts!

Conjested angel @ 4/18/2010 15:05 commented on Sunset Patrol

I notice the cloud of dust kind of freezes as the foot pushes forward

Conjested angel @ 4/18/2010 13:10 commented on fish sword - salmon sword

I'm surprised it is not a swordfish

Conjested angel @ 4/13/2010 13:23 commented on Boby Life Object

Great, fairly smooth animation. If don't mind me asking, how many frams is it?

Conjested angel @ 4/11/2010 18:38 commented on Space Invader

Looks suspiciously like Gmintyfresh's invader retro...   hmmm.....

Conjested angel @ 4/10/2010 06:37 commented on Vintage Microphone

Wow, very real!

Conjested angel @ 4/10/2010 06:30 commented on Assassin Squid

I know who im voting for...

Conjested angel @ 4/8/2010 17:58 commented on Big Iso City...

Wha......

Conjested angel @ 4/8/2010 12:42 commented on Plip

Great job!!

Conjested angel @ 4/5/2010 04:21 commented on Gator Concept

Great, I love your style!

Conjested angel @ 4/4/2010 14:35 commented on Fakemons

Well it is by gas13, so im not surprised

Conjested angel @ 3/21/2010 15:34 commented on House

This is interesting, taking two different angles for the different halves, either that, or the roof is really tilted.

Conjested angel @ 3/21/2010 15:33 commented on Revolutionary controller (read description)

I really didn't put a lot of work into it, I had it sitting around from what I started on the weekend and figured what the heck...

And by the way, the corners are transparent

Conjested angel @ 3/21/2010 06:46 commented on Moo.

Ripped off of 5angel's ducky avatar!

Conjested angel @ 3/14/2010 06:50 commented on 420 Icons for RPG

Guess what?? I saw a game that used some of these icons!!! It is called My Pet Protector 2 and they use the armor, spellbooks, and I'm sure they use others too!!!

Conjested angel @ 3/13/2010 10:07 commented on Minecraft mobile mockup

You have the paid version? If not, you should get it because it is awresome!

Conjested angel @ 3/13/2010 10:01 commented on Minecraft mobile mockup

I love minecraft!! It is so addicting!!! Wouldn't it be awesome if they actually did make a mobile version!?!?!?!?

Conjested angel @ 3/3/2010 17:45 commented on ghosties

I love it!! Big fans of pinky, inky, blinky, and clyde (ghost names i think)