Laughing Dove @ 1/9/2009 18:20 commented on Little Dryad
Not for a while, trust me. XD

Laughing Dove @ 1/9/2009 18:19 commented on Sunshower
I cut out a bit and stuck it into paint, and accidently saved it as a gif. XP It looked ok, so I just left it like that. I use MS paint, so...yeah...Also, I'm a girl. XP

Laughing Dove @ 1/9/2009 18:18 commented on Sunshower
Well, the amount of colours used is most because it was an exercise in using and picked apropriate colours, rather than just blending with dithers which is easier.

Laughing Dove @ 1/9/2009 18:17 commented on Sunshower
I dithered the preview because I forgot to save it png. >_>;;

Laughing Dove @ 1/7/2009 14:02 commented on An old commission
Well if that ain't just plain lulzy XD Thanks...

Laughing Dove @ 1/7/2009 13:49 commented on Little Dryad
Thanks guys! I'm just kinda...really rough because I tend to just slap everything on ^_^;; Is probably not so good. So any critique, especially harsh critique, is very welcome.

Laughing Dove @ 1/7/2009 13:46 commented on An old commission
Um, no not really XD;; It's just a little thing-blob as far as I know. Maybe it's a deviling? XD

Laughing Dove @ 1/7/2009 02:08 commented on Hawaii
Beautiful. Is the sort of carved-from-wax look intentional? It's very effective, I like it. :3

Laughing Dove @ 1/7/2009 02:07 commented on Under Water
Holy ca-rackers. Wait, what's everyone argueing about? It's so absolutely beautiful! Colour use seems pretty dern justified... ._. Dude, RSI, are you not affected by it? XD Lord!

Laughing Dove @ 1/7/2009 01:59 commented on The Spartan
I'm sorry for nothing more productive, but kick-ASS. ._.

Laughing Dove @ 1/7/2009 01:46 commented on Thunder Dragon
Long dragon is looooong. Seriously, we have next internet meme right there. Nice! :B

Laughing Dove @ 1/7/2009 01:43 commented on Epically Unfinished Shit
Honestly, I wish my laziness looked that good.