VictorVillalta @ 8/18/2020 03:39 commented on Luigi Basket Player
Thanks for the comment and for the warning, I'll be more careful in the next week

VictorVillalta @ 8/18/2020 03:35 commented on Luigi Basket Player
 The transparent its one color? ... ok .. sorry i remember for other presentation. Anyway in this illustration I do not think I can reduce more colors at least to make it decent should have taken another composition by then. I'll be disqualified nothing more and that's it.

VictorVillalta @ 8/9/2020 01:38 commented on Barbarian in the tavern

Maybe it could be like that, sometimes less is more ... my concept is that I wanted to recreate those 8 bit graphic adventure games ... and likewise ... I would have needed 1 more color to really homogenize everything in a better way but ... Well I will learn from my mistakes, thanks for the comments, your feed back is very helpful

VictorVillalta @ 8/9/2020 01:35 commented on Barbarian in the tavern

If possible, but with one or the other I tried ... changing the shape of the shine in many ways ... and in the end ... I was unable to give more volume with so little space and as many elements as I wanted to put. Anyway, the solution would have been to remove elements or make them simpler but ... anyway, thank you very much for the comment and the contribution

VictorVillalta @ 8/8/2020 02:03 commented on the Beast Master

Nice work ;D i like design of beast.

VictorVillalta @ 8/7/2020 01:02 commented on Fallen knight hunted down

Good job

VictorVillalta @ 8/4/2020 14:30 commented on Cometa to Space
if a pity i have not arrived in time but nothing happens there are new challenges and i prepare to bring new piece even better or at least i will strive for wat they are. Thanks Jph.

VictorVillalta @ 7/17/2020 15:58 commented on Ice Frost VFX

Sorry I played a trick on the file. It is already in its correct format, I hope you like it: D

VictorVillalta @ 7/12/2020 07:43 commented on Fishbreath

amazing :D

VictorVillalta @ 7/12/2020 07:42 commented on Blade Runner

Thanks @amorph :D

VictorVillalta @ 6/12/2020 12:21 commented on Hellboy Big Baby

Thanks men, i have worked hard to make it look good

VictorVillalta @ 5/15/2020 08:37 commented on SeaCave Pixelart

nice artwork

VictorVillalta @ 4/23/2020 12:05 commented on Potions

If it was not a purpose, in fact it was not a thought idea hahaha I did not know that I had the theme of rescaling so ... well little by little I am already understanding how I should publish. Thanks for the comment ;) is very constructive for me and  it is good for me to imporove my content.

VictorVillalta @ 4/23/2020 12:02 commented on Iron Man

Hello Illio I agree with you but I did not know how pixel joint worked but I am already understanding.

VictorVillalta @ 4/23/2020 12:01 commented on Iron Man

Hello i resize the image ;) sorry