Yogurt @ 5/17/2021 23:16 commented on Evangelion Mecha Portraits

Nailed all three.

Yogurt @ 5/10/2021 18:38 commented on Fran Chan

Yeah, I showed her the small one first and she was already blown away. Then I revealed the big one haha.

Yogurt @ 5/8/2021 12:32 commented on Quackshot's Daisy Duck

Looks really nice. I like the leg movement. But the arms and legs rhythm is backwards. Normally they run opposite of eachother.

Yogurt @ 5/7/2021 18:28 commented on Mount Corcoran

Pretty amazing use of colors, really nailed the texture and detail balance.

Yogurt @ 4/16/2021 16:22 commented on Knighto

Love the design. Not sure what it reminds me of but it feels nostalgic.

Yogurt @ 2/26/2021 19:22 commented on Mythos Expedition

Wow, incredible.

Yogurt @ 1/4/2021 06:49 commented on [Weekly] Unexpected Visitor

I think this one uses the keyhole idea really well.

Yogurt @ 12/26/2020 02:02 commented on solstice

I feel like there is so much someone could learn from this piece. Your use of color, light, composition and form is really awesome. I personally like the slightly darker one from your alternates a little bit more when compared side by side, but the difference is so suble I wouldn't even be able to tell which one you uploaded unless I compared them haha. Incredible attention to detail.

Yogurt @ 12/24/2020 14:47 commented on Secret Santa 2020

Seems we had the same experience haha. Glad yours worked out too it looks awesome.

Yogurt @ 12/24/2020 14:40 commented on Secret Santa

Great texture everywhere!

Yogurt @ 12/24/2020 14:35 commented on Secret Santa!!

Gorgeous!

Yogurt @ 12/24/2020 14:31 commented on Secret Santa 2020

Cozy as heck.

Yogurt @ 12/24/2020 14:29 commented on Secret Santa 2020

I'm glad you like it! Was really fun to make. Shame the other one I made is lost to the ether, but this one actually turned out so much better and tought me a lot. Merry Christmas Irenaart!

Yogurt @ 12/24/2020 14:23 commented on secret santa

Thank you so much! It looks so peaceful I love it. Merry Chistmas!

Yogurt @ 12/23/2020 04:14 commented on Chiaki Nanami

The problem is the second symbol is too large. It should read 『ドット絵』not 『ドツト絵』.

Yogurt @ 12/13/2020 00:59 commented on Dominique from 3Xtreme

I like this whole series. Really nice job.

Yogurt @ 12/10/2020 18:33 commented on Bee Knight 2

Kinda liked the bee-themed lance in the old one but this definitely shows a lot of improvement.

Yogurt @ 12/10/2020 18:32 commented on Retro nightmare before Christmas :)

Pretty rad.

Yogurt @ 8/11/2020 22:13 commented on Metal Slug Chars

I love these. You nailed all the characters.

Yogurt @ 8/10/2020 15:10 commented on Winged Lady

I remember when you first started here. Good to see so much improvement without losing any of the stuff that made your art unique. Immediately knew this was yours from just the preview.

Yogurt @ 8/9/2020 16:00 commented on 00

Yeah honestly that's where I had the most problems with this piece. I kept taking it back to the silhouette and that part remained confusing. This was the best I could do without losing the energy in the pose I wanted, but I'm still not totally satisfied with it. This is more of just a test run piece to try to get into more dynamic styles of drawing.

Yogurt @ 8/4/2020 02:06 commented on 00

You saw right through me haha.

Yogurt @ 8/3/2020 18:02 commented on Sanwakai Tower - River City Girls unused BG

You're the guy behind the backgrounds? Lovely looking game great job.

Yogurt @ 8/3/2020 15:04 commented on 00

On purpose. I liked how it looked. Thanks for the comment!

Yogurt @ 5/6/2020 18:43 commented on North Peak scenery

The style is super clear. Would be nice to have some footsteps in the snow and tracks from the truck haha.