Wet Paint @ 1/4/2010 09:33 commented on 1024 Pieces of the Devil

It's intended to be so simple, but if it were bigger, yes, I would use more colors.

Wet Paint @ 1/3/2010 20:07 commented on Edelweiss

Nice piece, good composition, good mood, and I feel the wide pixels suit the mood moreso than if it were otherwise.

Wet Paint @ 1/3/2010 20:05 commented on Get fit, fatty!

This made me laugh. Very good, stylish idea.

Wet Paint @ 1/1/2010 17:39 commented on Migration of the Sky Rays

First time I looked I thought the top right ray was a dinosaur, nonetheless lovely piece.

Wet Paint @ 1/1/2010 11:48 commented on Simple Parrot

Thank you.

Wet Paint @ 12/28/2009 17:07 commented on There's something under my bed

Make the glow smoother and the floorboards more staggered to start. It needs some work.

Wet Paint @ 12/27/2009 18:20 commented on Turkey

Surprisingly readable at the size and detail, that's why I really like it. Nice colors in the breast area as well.

Wet Paint @ 12/27/2009 18:18 commented on V City

Really smooth. The fire is done nicely with this palette.

Wet Paint @ 12/27/2009 18:12 commented on Ho Demiurgos

I love the style of this piece, especially the way he fades out of existence (or at least that is how I see it). Reminds me somewhat of Sephiroth in this image: http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/espmon/bosses3.shtml. Lovely art.

Wet Paint @ 11/16/2009 19:18 commented on Another Self Portrait

Looks like Pau Gasol http://www.magazinewow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/pau_gasol.jpg

Wet Paint @ 11/2/2009 18:38 commented on Winter UFOs

Still one of my favorites after all this time, only problem is the mouth seems too low.

Wet Paint @ 10/16/2009 13:39 commented on western characters

I think it is the shading and it looks alot like a robot while the others look more organic..

Wet Paint @ 10/7/2009 19:16 commented on 8 Colour Contemplator

Looks like ilkke somewhat. Nice piece, the cape is kind of hard to read at first but not to the extent that you need to change it.

Wet Paint @ 10/7/2009 19:13 commented on Moonlit Massacre

It could use some work in areas like the legs and craters, but its above average.

Wet Paint @ 10/7/2009 19:11 commented on western characters

I like them, but the scorpion on the far right doesn't seem to fit  with the rest of the sprites.

Wet Paint @ 10/7/2009 19:10 commented on Rio de Janeiro after people

Great choice of color and I agree with the others who said it depends on your monitor as to whether or not you can see the wonderful skull at the bottom. I also like the animals throughout it: the snail, the birds, the iguana, the mammal in layer three.

Wet Paint @ 10/7/2009 19:06 commented on Pirate Ahoy!

Work on the head and remove the black outline around the skull and crossbones or remove that aspect altogether, most pirate wouldn't wear that symbol on their head.

Wet Paint @ 10/7/2009 19:04 commented on Battle Car vol.3 "In mountains after rain"

Excellent, however, it appears the angle of the car doesn't quite match the background.

Wet Paint @ 10/7/2009 19:01 commented on Fantasy planet

You should consider adding so texture to the surface of the sphere, it's to round right now IMO.

Wet Paint @ 9/26/2009 16:00 commented on Waiting at Dusk

This is amazing, i love the curves of the tree.

Wet Paint @ 9/26/2009 15:41 commented on The Moby Dick

okay i reuploaded smoothed out edges and added transperency. it got approved but i think that i should maybe aa it idk, im horrible at aa

Wet Paint @ 9/25/2009 13:22 commented on The Moby Dick

Yes, thank about that, I'm workin' on it right now.

Wet Paint @ 9/25/2009 04:30 commented on Bloopenatator

I know its a bit out there, i don't know if was exactly halloween or my just my friend talking baout terminator or the mix of the two, but yeah.

Wet Paint @ 9/24/2009 13:48 commented on The Moby Dick

Okay, i'll work on it, it looks alot different when your working on it than when you actually see it the next day.

Wet Paint @ 9/24/2009 13:23 commented on The Moby Dick

Onek: The bit you removed below the water with the white is the blowhole. I'm new at this so thank you for the advice.