Ambient @ 7/3/2015 13:28 commented on Happy Birthday Pixel Dailies!

I think the white background detracts from the image. Perhaps a more pastel beige or blue would be better?

Ambient @ 6/11/2014 09:15 commented on Wickiup

I like this a lot. I think it could be improved by adding shadows to the cloths to give it a stronger form, and more contrast wouldn't hurt.

Ambient @ 6/3/2014 13:37 commented on Armoured dragon

The spikes on the tail are really exaggerated. I, at least, can't look at it without thinking of its tail falling to the ground under that kind of weight and torque.

Ambient @ 5/14/2014 22:29 commented on Failure

Sweet scorpion

Ambient @ 5/14/2014 22:22 commented on Forever Tree

The technique and pallet are excellent. However, I think that the composition could use improvement.

Ambient @ 5/14/2014 22:19 commented on Another ISO landscape

I think that if the color gradients varied in hue more, then it would come alive even more.

Ambient @ 4/28/2014 13:03 commented on NigoShan

I think the tail animation is a bit jagged, but other than that, it's fantastic.

Ambient @ 3/6/2014 15:53 commented on octopus boss - subdog

Is that its beak below and between its eyes?

Ambient @ 3/3/2014 11:34 commented on Irkalla Campfire

That marshmellow. Awesome just about everything. I do have one concern: the shadow in the back. What is it a shadow of? Or is it just the extent of the fire's light? (in which case what about the edges of the scene?)

I take it this is for Hyper Light Drifter?

Ambient @ 2/21/2014 10:09 commented on Waterfall

So beautiful. I want to play a game that uses your art- so emersive!

Ambient @ 2/12/2014 13:14 commented on Outer Eden mech subweapon

It could use an extra frame or two to transition from the firing animation to the lighting one, but that is one sweet explosion!

Ambient @ 2/5/2014 13:06 commented on Twerking MC

Can the preview be a little less vulgar?

Ambient @ 1/30/2014 14:26 commented on Berry

I saw the preview, and as I clicked on it, I thought to myself "that's like how Fool pixels hands..." Fool-like-pixeled-hand did not disappoint. Exellent figure, vegetation, and clouds!

Edit: fixed something

Ambient @ 12/11/2013 08:05 commented on STAGE 1: Main Tower Tiles

I think it's okay to be so bright and colorful, but the issue is low contrast of the stone. If the stone was as high contrast as the water and foliage, it would be much more readable.

Edit: touched post while typing (phone).

Ambient @ 12/2/2013 13:42 commented on STAGE 1: Main Forest Tiles

I feel like the trees are quite flat and could use some value changes around the edges.

Ambient @ 11/1/2013 10:43 commented on Map, The Plains

Pretty amazing, I want to play this game.

Ambient @ 11/1/2013 10:27 commented on Underwater

Anti aliasing on her swimsuit would help a lot. The pixels really stick out on her right (our left) strap.

Ambient @ 10/6/2013 20:54 commented on Red Fuse - Self Harm 2013

Very good. I feel like it could use more contrast, though.

Ambient @ 9/2/2013 22:25 commented on Pixel China Mountains

This is quite beautiful, but I too don't like the outlines. I feel like the 40 colors could be better used.

Ambient @ 8/2/2013 16:09 commented on Feeding Time

Inevitably reminds me of Shelob.

Ambient @ 8/2/2013 10:41 commented on Robot Run/Idle Cycles

Very smooth animations, but do you intend to have a couple short ones to blend them together?

Ambient @ 7/13/2013 18:15 commented on Restless Surgeon

I'll go for it then.

Ambient @ 7/12/2013 08:07 commented on Restless Surgeon

I really wanted to do the dark background one, but I felt it practically broke the rule of transparency. Not much point of transparency in a pixel if I throw a background behind it. After the challenge voting is over, I might change it to the background one.

Ambient @ 4/7/2013 08:34 commented on Hearts

@sasuke91

Yeah, it doesn't, that's one of the things that really bothered me. But I ran out of time; I can't work on it today.

Ambient @ 7/25/2012 21:58 commented on SE BUSCAN!

Fascinante... Me gusta.