Trigonomancer @ 2/9/2022 07:29 commented on Felicia

Makes me wish Capcom still cared about their legacy games.

Trigonomancer @ 8/16/2021 17:13 commented on Pyramid Head

Oh yeah I guess there was another guy with a pyramid head or smth, nice work on the pyramid

Trigonomancer @ 7/14/2021 11:18 commented on Undertale Save The World

That's the most unique representation of that moment I've seen so far, good job.

Trigonomancer @ 7/14/2021 11:14 commented on Alcofribas, animated

Always cool to see these sprites, makes me think of that they are going to be used in a video game.

Trigonomancer @ 7/14/2021 11:12 commented on Basic Apple

Well, for firsts, I recommend using references for drawing these, apples have a distinct divot at their bottom and most have a vague heart shape, try and keep those in mind when drawing the outline

Trigonomancer @ 5/2/2021 12:21 commented on Doom Imp Popcon

Could have been smoother, the left foot skips one frame.

Trigonomancer @ 5/1/2021 13:04 commented on Mirror Bridge

I tried to replicate the morning moon effect, where the sky is bright but there is still a visible moon, happens a lot here where I live!
example (not my picture)

Trigonomancer @ 5/1/2021 13:01 commented on No borders

Hey this is pretty dang cool stuff, I love the pink background and highlightsm they really do tie the theme very well! I would recommend making a more subtle preview tho, I mean no offense but it really REALLY bothers me, try small cuts with slow sliding into fade out, it is basic but way more ellegant.

Trigonomancer @ 4/17/2021 12:14 commented on RPG Drake

Great, could be a little bit less noisy tho, regardless it reads well for the size.

Trigonomancer @ 4/15/2021 09:00 commented on Mr. J

Now I know the background doesn't match this idea but I would love to see a joker character in the middle of the British industrial revolution

Trigonomancer @ 3/18/2021 08:24 commented on Crescendolls

I can hear them from here, good job!

Trigonomancer @ 2/19/2021 07:16 commented on Dried Bones

I do like the extra detail on the second one, but the first one had a more pronounced, expressive pose, I guess those are the turns we take on pixel art

Trigonomancer @ 1/6/2021 17:59 commented on Scrapbook Vol. 5

Aw man, hope you get to finish 12 and 16, 4 is def my fave tho.

Trigonomancer @ 1/5/2021 15:19 commented on Mutated Ant

Oh so ants don't actually look like that? I might have a backyard problem.

Trigonomancer @ 1/5/2021 15:18 commented on Bear run up at an angle and attack

Hey, this is pretty neat, but I see you posted a bunch of individual angles, don't think it would be more efficient to just put them in one image to post it here? Good work nontheless.

Trigonomancer @ 12/28/2020 16:00 commented on javanese house

Gotta love the 1 bits

Trigonomancer @ 12/18/2020 11:15 commented on Alien Santa Hologram

In 2077, Krampus gives bad children seizures instead of coal.

Trigonomancer @ 11/28/2020 17:59 commented on Sculpture study

That's some pretty interesting value curve.

Trigonomancer @ 9/7/2020 17:18 commented on Holy Fucking Shit

Well I can hear it from here, that says smth.

Trigonomancer @ 9/3/2020 07:56 commented on Chest opening

it's an ok anumation if it's your first time, try and make it bit faster and emphasize that shaking a bit and hold that last frame a bit so we can see it fully open for a while.

Trigonomancer @ 9/1/2020 21:23 commented on Trioculi

The dawn of the electric shavers

Trigonomancer @ 8/15/2020 15:46 commented on Radopod

Yeah, the highlighting on the skateboard ended up coming out not good, it used to have different lighting when I made it as a joke originally, someone spotted it on a big screenshot of all of them and wanted it on a pin, so I touched it up and added to my RedBubble Isopod collection

Trigonomancer @ 8/13/2020 12:20 commented on Hatch Visitor

They are not copy and pasted, I just have a really methodic way of doing this specific water effect that ends up looking copypasta'd lol

Trigonomancer @ 8/10/2020 22:31 commented on Keep by the moonlight

Oh yes that is a major problem that I am trying to correct in my 1bits in which I put too much noise close to each other, I will keep this in mind on my next piece to prioritize communication, the feedback is much appreciated.

Trigonomancer @ 8/7/2020 07:58 commented on dude, get yourself a ferry ticket!

I really appreciate the semi geometric style on the details and a very good contrast between the surface and the sea. Mind if I """""steal""""" this pallete?