Trigonomancer @ 2/19/2021 07:16 commented on Dried Bones

I do like the extra detail on the second one, but the first one had a more pronounced, expressive pose, I guess those are the turns we take on pixel art

Trigonomancer @ 1/6/2021 17:59 commented on Scrapbook Vol. 5

Aw man, hope you get to finish 12 and 16, 4 is def my fave tho.

Trigonomancer @ 1/5/2021 15:19 commented on Mutated Ant

Oh so ants don't actually look like that? I might have a backyard problem.

Trigonomancer @ 1/5/2021 15:18 commented on Bear run up at an angle and attack

Hey, this is pretty neat, but I see you posted a bunch of individual angles, don't think it would be more efficient to just put them in one image to post it here? Good work nontheless.

Trigonomancer @ 12/28/2020 16:00 commented on javanese house

Gotta love the 1 bits

Trigonomancer @ 12/18/2020 11:15 commented on Alien Santa Hologram

In 2077, Krampus gives bad children seizures instead of coal.

Trigonomancer @ 11/28/2020 17:59 commented on Sculpture study

That's some pretty interesting value curve.

Trigonomancer @ 9/7/2020 17:18 commented on Holy Fucking Shit

Well I can hear it from here, that says smth.

Trigonomancer @ 9/3/2020 07:56 commented on Chest opening

it's an ok anumation if it's your first time, try and make it bit faster and emphasize that shaking a bit and hold that last frame a bit so we can see it fully open for a while.

Trigonomancer @ 9/1/2020 21:23 commented on Trioculi

The dawn of the electric shavers

Trigonomancer @ 8/15/2020 15:46 commented on Radopod

Yeah, the highlighting on the skateboard ended up coming out not good, it used to have different lighting when I made it as a joke originally, someone spotted it on a big screenshot of all of them and wanted it on a pin, so I touched it up and added to my RedBubble Isopod collection

Trigonomancer @ 8/13/2020 12:20 commented on Hatch Visitor

They are not copy and pasted, I just have a really methodic way of doing this specific water effect that ends up looking copypasta'd lol

Trigonomancer @ 8/10/2020 22:31 commented on Keep by the moonlight

Oh yes that is a major problem that I am trying to correct in my 1bits in which I put too much noise close to each other, I will keep this in mind on my next piece to prioritize communication, the feedback is much appreciated.

Trigonomancer @ 8/7/2020 07:58 commented on dude, get yourself a ferry ticket!

I really appreciate the semi geometric style on the details and a very good contrast between the surface and the sea. Mind if I """""steal""""" this pallete?

Trigonomancer @ 8/5/2020 11:26 commented on I love scrolltexts

Awesome material rendering and geometry, although I can hardly read the text and the heart feels very out of place, but I apprecieate the background art a lot, I think it's really nice.

Trigonomancer @ 8/5/2020 11:21 commented on Koi pondering

I tried something like this cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/575769965551026204/740634748405153802/Koi_pondering_alt.png maybe it's good enough to put it up on my store, also sorry for using a massive Discord link, I just use Discrod for quick image dumps.

Trigonomancer @ 8/5/2020 06:52 commented on Samuraisopod

Oh crap, sorry I didn't mean to submit it to the weekly challenge, I might have clicked the wrong checkbox.

Trigonomancer @ 8/3/2020 14:39 commented on View

Very good use of dithering on this piece, it looks incredibly smooth.

Trigonomancer @ 8/3/2020 14:36 commented on Desert Camp

Nice use of lighting and perspective on this one, although I don't feel like the comet is the main element of the piece if you're sunmitting this to the contest.

Trigonomancer @ 8/3/2020 14:34 commented on What happy faces comes visit us

I was waiting for this one, nice job, although some more work on the background would go a long way to elevate this piece.

Trigonomancer @ 8/3/2020 14:32 commented on NEOWISE

Super smooth

Trigonomancer @ 8/3/2020 07:11 commented on Coolsopod

Oh yeah, I definetly want to, I have just been finding quite difficult to make them look distinct in pixel art since they are pretty similar anatomy wise.

Trigonomancer @ 7/31/2020 12:25 commented on Couchopod

Oh this one is using the same colors as my profile picture's minus the background.

Trigonomancer @ 7/28/2020 21:07 commented on Angel

Very interesting dithering choices

Trigonomancer @ 7/26/2020 18:04 commented on Uncharted Horizons

I'll be sure to keep better perspective in mind next time.