Nightmare3711 @ 5/12/2021 05:45 commented on Fantasy game map

Now I really, really, really want to make my fantasy maps in pixel art.

Nightmare3711 @ 5/11/2021 06:01 commented on Icon Pack 2

I would try hue shifting the gold stuff a bit, particularly towards the red with the darker shades. In my experience, it tends to look more like real gold.

Nightmare3711 @ 5/11/2021 04:40 commented on Prehistoric game map

Now I want to make my fantasy maps in pixel art

Nightmare3711 @ 5/11/2021 04:22 commented on little sister

I wish the changing between faces was a little slower so we could get a better look at them. I quite like the faces individually

Nightmare3711 @ 5/1/2021 11:51 commented on Gearmo (Mario Galaxy)

I love how this captures the energy of those guys perfectly.

Nightmare3711 @ 5/1/2021 11:47 commented on Heroes

Love the character design

Nightmare3711 @ 4/27/2021 04:52 commented on Ever Deeper Vanity Showcase

About the hair, I want this character to be kind of androgynous so that regardless of who's playing, they can see themselves as this character. She is canonically a girl, but I don't want to make her any more feminine than she already is. Plus it has some lore relevence, but that's something of a spoiler.

But the crotch split is something I'll have to look into. I believe the way I designed it has something to do with the references I was using, which had a different colored middle secton on the dress for many of them. It does read kind of awkwardly, so I'll see if a slight redesign could help.

Nightmare3711 @ 4/26/2021 07:55 commented on Ever Deeper Vanity Showcase

What about the princess has poor readability?

And thanks! I went on a design spree a good while ago and I really fell in love with designing sets for this project. I'm hoping to do more, even if they don't end up in the final game.

Nightmare3711 @ 4/10/2021 14:03 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

That is correct! You are 10 for 10!

1st: Mystery Skulls (Horicek)
2nd: Doki Doki Literature Club (Horicek)
3rd: Hyper Light Drifter (Horicek)
4th: Stardew Valley (Horicek)
5th: Starcraft (Horicek)
6th: Shantae (Horicek)
7th: Terraria (Horicek)
8th: SKullgirls (Horicek)
9th: Good Place (Horicek)
10th: Huniepop (Horicek)

You guessed all of the sets, meaning you won the Steam game! DM me your information and I'll gift you the game of your choice!

Nightmare3711 @ 4/10/2021 12:19 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

The first set is indeed Mystery Skulls!

1st: Mystery Skulls
2nd: Doki Doki Literature Club (Horicek)
3rd: Hyper Light Drifter (Horicek)
4th: Stardew Valley (Horicek)
5th: Starcraft (Horicek)
6th: Shantae (Horicek)
7th: Terraria (Horicek)
8th: SKullgirls (Horicek)
9th: Good Place (Horicek)
10th: ?

Great series btw

Nightmare3711 @ 4/3/2021 10:41 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

New hint!

The story the first set is from is updated every two years or so

Nightmare3711 @ 3/21/2021 07:26 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Skullgirls is correct!

1st: ?
2nd: Doki Doki Literature Club (Horicek)
3rd: Hyper Light Drifter (Horicek)
4th: Stardew Valley (Horicek)
5th: Starcraft (Horicek)
6th: Shantae (Horicek)
7th: Terraria (Horicek)
8th: Skullgirls (Horicek)
9th: Good Place (Horicek)
10th: ?

Nightmare3711 @ 3/21/2021 05:03 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

I feel I've given out enough hints that I don't need to give them daily anymore. I will give three hints today instead.

1. The first set can be found on YouTube

2. The eigth set has a 2D artstyle

3. The tenth set is a mesh of two gaming genres

Nightmare3711 @ 3/21/2021 04:32 commented on Elemental Glass Swords

Oh no, I can't believe I missed that! I guess I'll have to submit them individually and get three green ribbons instead of one

Nightmare3711 @ 3/18/2021 04:06 commented on Terraria Resprites | Slime Staff

This is really clean! Definitely fits with style

Nightmare3711 @ 3/17/2021 05:35 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Day 22 hint!

The tenth set is from a series of games each of which have been pretty popular on YouTube!

Nightmare3711 @ 3/17/2021 05:33 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

That is correct! The seventh is Shantae! It's not any specific game, but they are Shantae characters!

1st: ?
2nd: Doki Doki Literature Club (Horicek)
3rd: Hyper Light Drifter (Horicek)
4th: Stardew Valley (Horicek)
5th: Starcraft (Horicek)
6th: Shantae (Horicek)
7th: Terraria (Horicek)
8th: ?
9th: Good Place (Horicek)
10th: ?

Nightmare3711 @ 3/16/2021 05:23 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Day 21 hint!

1. The tenth set features characters only from the first game in the series!

Nightmare3711 @ 3/15/2021 05:48 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Both of those are correct! It seems you've figured out more than half, which automatically earns you the Steam game! (Unless you want something else, which I'm sure we can discuss). But let's figure them all out before then!

1st: ?
2nd: Doki Doki Literature Club (Horicek)
3rd: Hyper Light Drifter (Horicek)
4th: Stardew Valley (Horicek)
5th: Starcraft (Horicek)
6th: ?
7th: Terraria (Horicek)
8th: ?
9th: Good Place (Horicek)
10th: ?

Nightmare3711 @ 3/15/2021 05:45 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Day 18, 19, and 20 hints! I am ashamed that I missed three in a row

1. The first set is related to music!

2. The sixth set from a Metroidvania-style game!

3. The tenth set is from a puzzle game!

Nightmare3711 @ 3/11/2021 23:06 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Day 16 and 17 hints! Guess I'll do them two days at a time then!

1. The third set has a pixel art style!

2. The fifth set is a real-time strategy game!

Nightmare3711 @ 3/10/2021 05:45 commented on Hammer Slam

The animation is really good, but personally, I feel it could use just a bit more anticipation to make the hammer feel like it really has weight.

Nightmare3711 @ 3/10/2021 05:39 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Day 14 and 15 hints! (For whatever reason, the hint I posted yesterday was causing problems, so I wasn't able to get one out yesterday)

1. The eighth set consists of entirely playable characters!

2. The fifth set is from a game with a sci-fi setting!

Nightmare3711 @ 3/9/2021 06:35 commented on Isometry Street

Hard to see. Honestly, this was outside of my comfort zone, so I wanted to try and see what I could do. Ultimiately, it was a bit rushed and isn't to my liking. I'll probably come back to it someday and make it look really nice.

Nightmare3711 @ 3/8/2021 05:41 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Day 12 and 13 hints!

1. The tenth set is made up entirely of women!

2. The sixth set is also made up entirely of women!